Saarthi
Saarthi

Vasudev

Mitun Senior Member
Mitun
Mitun

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:33am | IP Logged

The father of Keshav & Boomi:

is a total a**h** i mean it he first tries to get boomi maried to a man of his fathers age, then stupidly forces Boomi to sign the papers.

If i was ARJUN i would give him a mouthful, seriously man.

Although Vasudev is a good man, i will never have as a father, honest to to GOD.

Siddarth, Hemraj & even MANSEN(he does evreything for his children) are good DADS.

Shirley IF-Dazzler
Shirley
Shirley

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:38am | IP Logged
well said mithun..i really hate vasudev....he thinks hez doing the best 4 bhoomi..but is putting her in trouble..i no mansen is bad...but he whateva he does...is for yuvraj..and even kept his mouth shut of shefali..bcoz of yuv's happiness....but i agree wid every word u said.. Big smile
diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Yes I also agree with you.He always forces Bhumi to do the wrong.
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
agreed
SAARRTHIFAN_1 Senior Member
SAARRTHIFAN_1
SAARRTHIFAN_1

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged
totally agree
sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I don't agree.Kuch log aisa hi hota hai wo sab mat hi apni kismat samaz ke man leta hai.Actually dekh Vasudev pahle goenka ki naukar tha.Ab wohi baat uski dimag pe baith gayi hai.Mansen ko dekhke abbhi usko aapna malik hi nazar ati hai.Dekho pahle humari Bhoomi bhi aisa hi thi.Wo to Gopalji hai jo use ek nayi Bhoomika bana diya.Ab jab tak vasudeb ko bhi Gopalji jaisa koi nehi mila tab tak yehi silsila zaari rahega.
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I dont hate Vasudev, i would say he is "Bechara Vasudev"
He feels small under the "towering" influence of Mansen, and did what he did because of that. He was in a state that die if u do and die if u dont.

He has put Bhoomi in trouble, but i think now Bhoomi should learn to say NO to Mansen. If Bhoomi would have stood upto Mansen then Vasudev would not have done what he did.

Edited by pinkykhan - 28 March 2006 at 10:16am
Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
2 b honest, I did hate him in that episode! Actually jabse wo wapis aya hai I havent had friendly thoughts abt his character LOL cuz when Bhoomi said she wanted 2 study his reaction was so Confused not only that when Keshav told him abt Bhoomis achievements, I felt as if it wasent a reaction of happiness instead he was simply shocked Ouch I may b wrong...But if he keeps going the way he does, he'll have a big hand in Bhoomis downfall, specially seeing how he made her sign n made her go back home! The poor girl was there 4 him only Unhappy apne pati ko chorke she wanted 2 spend time w/ him but he was too worried abt Mansen having 2 cum all the way there Ouch Yeh nahee ke Bhoomi ur probably missing Arjun or sum other, but cuz Mansen Ji ko waha thak ana padega Angry

Not 2 be rude 2 him, but I have 2 agree with Mitun, Siddhant, Hemraj n Mansen seem 100x better fathers than him!

Teesha
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top