India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

So proud of Raashi

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Guys,i just watched the episode again and i have to say im so so so proud of Raashi,she has changed in such time,Urmila that witch,she reminded Raashi how she only gave one morsel of food or Sev Puri,sorry i don't know what it was called to Gopi and than Raashi's sad bg music played,oh gosh Raashi is becoming so cute and im melting just like Hetal!LOL Raashi is truly changing and i am loving it,thanks CV's,Shaina's FF which has caused this to happen and all Saathians who watch SNSBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemunnihyderabadPN_luvs_ArjunIchangeditsree07famzii05utopia88NazmaJ-Eris-

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Guys,i just watched the episode again and i have to say im so so so proud of Raashi,she has changed in such time,Urmila that witch,she reminded Raashi how she only gave one morsel of food or Sev Puri,sorry i don't know what it was called to Gopi and than Raashi's sad bg music played,oh gosh Raashi is becoming so cute and im melting just like Hetal!LOL Raashi is truly changing and i am loving it,thanks CV's,Shaina's FF which has caused this to happen and all Saathians who watch SNSBig smile

chika even i am feeling so sorry for her...
.rashi felt kind of remorse in the line when she said that is why she is not getting a morsel (nivaala) of anything... meaning she is not getting a bit of love, respect, understanding and trust from her hubby and in-laws

but i love the music played for rashi when she is doing something good in her own way ---dhim dhim tana nana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ocean.CloudsIchangedit-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Loved the scene as well. She has changed, at least a little

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I'm not handing out the mithai just yet!!!

She's impressing me but just like our darling Koki I'm reserving judgement!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sns_addictmunnihyderabad-JollyJabeen-

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
right!!! rashi is changing slowly, taking little baby steps...but it will take a long time!! im amazed she hasnt had any second thoughts on her mothers words!! lobing the bonding between raashi and gopi...rashi will slowly know what gopi likes...today her words were full of meanings...she knows she has to repent! and she realises her faults...glad shes ignoring her mother!! once again thankyou CV's!! koki was a bit harsh today!

Edited by famzii05 - 16 December 2011 at 3:59pm

munnihyderabad-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by CHIKA784

chika even i am feeling so sorry for her...
.rashi felt kind of remorse in the line when she said that is why she is not getting a morsel (nivaala) of anything... meaning she is not getting a bit of love, respect, understanding and trust from her hubby and in-laws

but i love the music played for rashi when she is doing something good in her own way ---dhim dhim tana nana

Aww i love ur post Munny,its so true and sweet,loving Raashi now and yeah the doom doom BG is catchyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

right!!! rashi is changing slowly, taking little baby steps...but it will take a long time!! im amazed she hasnt had any second thoughts on her mothers words!! lobing the bonding between raashi and gopi...rashi will slowly know what gopi likes...today her words were full of meanings...she knows she has to repent! and she realises her faults...glad shes ignoring her mother!! once again thankyou CV's!! koki was a bit harsh today!

I can't wait to see Raashi's sisterly love,its gonna be awesomeBig smile

munnihyderabadfamzii05

Ocean.Clouds Senior Member
Ocean.Clouds
Ocean.Clouds

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Loved the scene as well. She has changed, at least a little

I thought she changed Confused  
what about that Bluetooth scene in pooja event she was on call with urmi right?   

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kanajigokulmunnihyderabadIchangeditfamzii05-JollyJabeen-

Go to top