Bhabhi

27th March Update

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged

27th March Update

The episode starts with

Every1 was preparing in Chopra house for Suhana's take off bangles function (chuda utarne ki rasam). Nanda was going somewhere and she hits Tejal accidentally.  Tejal had aarti thal in her hand. So she tells Nanda dat arr r Sasu ma, kistni mehnat karke maine sajaya hai, kyun meri mehnat pe pani pher rahi hai. Nanda says mehnat karne se gabhrati hai, main chahti hoon ki tu mehnat kare aur mehnat kare, mehnat karti raheLOLLOL & Tejal says wats ur problem with me.Angry I do all da work properly dat u tell me to do, still u've a problem and Nanda says after a long time happiness r coming 2 our home. Suhana has won da case. So I'll forgive u 4 ur all mistakesBig smile. & Tejal was like r u sure? sach? & Nanda says yes. Tejal thinks to herself dat aaj ravan basa hai, jarur koe na koe musibat aane wali hai.LOLLOLLOL Then she was like arre what I have done, sasu ma also hears manl ki baat. & Tejal was about to go and Nanda hold her hand and says did u tell me ravan. And Tejal says no I dint say like dat. wo to aap keh rahi thi na ki aaj sari galtiya maaf esi liye chance. And Nanda says this offer is limited. Tejal was like ha to offer ke baad discountLOLLOL. Nanda was like hummm. 

Minu & Tilak were in bedtroom. Minu tells him dat she packed his beg and tells him 2 call her after when he reach at Guddo's place.  & Tilak asks for Suhana if she has come back home or not.

Suhana comes back home with Reshma, Kuku, Uppal, & Vishu. Suhana enters in room and Tejal was swagating Suhana and did aartiTongue. Tejal, Nanda, & Minu hug Suhana. Minu gives her aashirvaad dat u've saved my hubby, may god bless ur hubby. And Tejal says waah bhabhi, yeh to dono taraf se aapne aapki hi baat kardi. aur waise bhi saas jab apni bahu ko sada suhagan raho ka aashirvaad deti hai tab apne bete ki hi salamati chahti hai.LOLLOL & Nanda was staring her so Tejal thinks to herself dat aaj to sari galtiya maaf hai & Nanda tells herself dat main to besabri se kal ka intezar karti hoon.  & Reshma says agar tum dono ki man ki baat khatam ho gayi ho to hum andar chale?LOL And every1 laughs. and Nanda holds Suhana's hand and says I'll take her inside. Every1 goes inside and Minu asks Uppal dat if he has explained everything to Vishu or not. Uppal says maine Vishu ko sab kuchh samja diya hai, jab tak Tilak Canada nahin chala jaata, wo achha bachcha banke rahega.AngryAngry And Uppal leaves.

Suhana saw dat house was decorated with flowers so she asks what is all dis? And Nanda tells her to sit and says Tilka is going to Guddo's home in Canada. Aur hum tumhari chuda utarne ki rasam puri karma chahte the. Aur ye rasam Tilak hi kar sakta hai. Reshma explains Suhana meaning of chuda utarne ki rasam and says Father-in-law promises her bahu that until yesterday, ur dad was taking care of u but now he'll take care of u. Tilak comes der and take off Suhana's bangles one by one. Suhana was crying to remember her dad. Suhana walks away and Vishu wipes her tears and says today u've lost ur dad but I got my dad back and I wont forget ur ehsaan. & Tilak comes and says I wont able to take ur dad's place but I'll try my best to be good fatherTongueTongue and hugs Suhana- Vishu and says I just wish dat when I return home, I'd be grand-father. And Vishu says I'll fulfill ur wish. I prmise u dat u'll be grand-father soon. And Tilak says come here. He tells every1 to stand together and click picture of his family on his mobile. & Tilak's plan lands for Canada.

Reshma and Dadi were doing pooja. Suhana touches boths paav and Dadi says u touched our feet but dunn u want aashirvaad. Suhana says I always have ur aashirvaad with me. And Dadi says jeevan ek nadi ki tarah hai. Jiska janam pahado se hota hai. Jahan se who nadi ek zarne ki tarah girti hai, aur jaise wo chhote se zarne main sachai hoti hai, uske pani main pavitrata hoti hai, aur wohi pavitrata us zarne ko nadi ka roop deti hai, ek aurat ka jeevan bhi nadi ki tarah hi hota hai, har pal har mod pe wo naye naye rishte banati hai,  aur wo es rishto ke banete banate chalti rehti hai, sabki pyaas bujati rehti hai, ha wo thehrati hai jab wo apno kokh se naye jeev ko janam deti hai, tab jaakr woe k vishal sunder ban jaati hai. Reshma says Dadi ke kehne ka matlab ye hai ki zindgi hamesha chalti rehni chahiye, zindgi main utar-chathav, sukh-dukh to aate rehte hai, yeh sirf tumhari zindgi main main nahin har aurat ki zindgi main aate hai. Dadi says whatever happaened with ur dad, we regret for it and may be we'll forgive u with time but u've loads responsibility. And u also promise Tilak befor he left dat u'll give him his grand-son. We all r eager 2 c ur and Vish's baby.

Vishu was talking Sush on phone and says I'll reach there in few minutesAngryAngry. Suhana brings tea for Shubham.  Nanda was pass through their bedroom so Vishu was prtending to ne nice. He asks Suhana to join him for tea. Suhana was making tea. Vish tells her to put less milk and sugar in tea and say yesterday u put exra sugar in my tea. & then Vishu tells Nanda in his room and Nanda says I was came here 2 c Suhana. I'm happy 2 c u together. Nanda pulls Vishu's ear and says if u made Suhana crying, I'll hit u. & do u remember dat u promised ur dad dat Suhana will be happy with u. Vish says I remember dat, now leave my ear. And Nanda leaves. Sush calls Vish again so Vish says give me 20 minutes, I'll come der. Suhana tells Vish main nahin chahti ki aap mere sath banavati zindgi jeeye. And Vish says I wanna fulfill dat promise dat I did to dad. And Sush calls him again. Vish says 15 minutes, I'll be there. Vish tells Suhana dat he has to leave. He has important meeting. Vish forgot his wallet, so he left his mobile on bed and search for wallet. Sush calls him again and Suhana answers his call. Sush says Vish I cant wait anymore. And Vishu snatched his mobile from Suhana and says I told u na dat I'll be there in 15 minutes and disconnects phone. He tells Suhana dat that was my business client. And I'll come back late tonight. Suhana was thinking something. and Vish says agar tum naraj ho gayi Suhana to papa mujhe ek futi kodi bhi nahin dege.

Sonu and Tejal r in romantic mood todayLOLLOL. Sonu tells Tejal dat y we have one son and I want one more daughter. Sonu holds Tejal from behind and says mujhe ek beti de do plz.. & Suhana  comes der and coughs and says nasta layi hoon. Suhana goes in garden and remember old memories of Vishu nad her romantic scenes b4 marriage. Also remember dat Tilak wanna grand-son. & background song plays ( wo main nadi jo behte behte sabki pyaas bujaye, kisko pata hai dil hi dil main pyaasi hi reh jaaye)….

Vishu was with Sush and asks dat why was she calling him again and again. & y she came Dilhi suddenly. He always came to meet her in Kanpoor. Suhana was there and if Suhana find out about their relationship, their love-story'd be the end. And Sush says I have wauted for u from last two yrs. Vish says wats u want, I'll do whatever u say. And Sush tells Vishu to divorce Suhana and marry to herAngryAngry. Vishu was shocked and episode ends!!!!

Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile
ride_iin_benz Newbie
ride_iin_benz
ride_iin_benz

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
thanx
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE