Pavitra Rishta

is this rishta for real??? - Page 2

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=brainychild92]i don't think archana was wrong for filing a case against his company.. she had to save her maiyka.. its a tough decision but i know women who would make that choice.. but yes she was wrong for allowing varsha to be with soham!   as for seperation.. manav knows savita-archana don't get along too well and she's the one who was feeding negative info to him about archu so WHY would he send tickets with his mom? i don't agree that archana believed savita but its understandable.. a 

But why the HELL shud he call a woman who tried to financially ruin him and got his son killed ? What does financial condition have ANYTHING to do with this ? Why shud he even see this womans face who put case on him after eating his 70 lakhs for her mom ?And then hypocrivtically denounced that same money as something SINFUL and stood with people who wud not even spit on her face in a time of crisis ? WHERE r those chawl people now , why is she living in Karanjkar house and not in their rooms ? Why is she working , are they not feeding her free for SAVING THE CHAWL ? You guys r going on and on about WHY he sent tickets with Savita , has it struck anyone WHY did he even BOTHER to send tickets to an ungrateful woman like Archana ? SHUKAR KARO TICKKETS BHEJA , Thank god he sent tickets , which husband wud have ?  Any other husband wud  have taken each rupee from 70 lakhs BACK by saying I have 3 children to raise ! U manage ur own mom !
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-koolsadhu1000

👏, Kools you know what baffles me? I can maybe understand people feeling sorry for Archu(EVEN THOUGH I DONT), just for the sake of feeling sorry for her and wishing PR was what it supposed to be Manav and Archana. 

But what I can't understand is how anyone could think Archana was right in taking Manav to court to save her Maiyka?????? Seriously, where is the logic in that? Archana labeled her husband in court as being Ambitious, that is saying that he is ONLY about MONEY equals a FRAUD, BETRAYER, EVIL ETC.ETC, Is that the same Man, she said she loves, TRUST, Knows he can do NO wrong(she USED to say that in the past)?  So what Happened Suddenly? She got AMNESIA?This is what Manav did Seven Rounds for, I don't remember him walking around alone?.  She does not even Know how to be a Mother!!! She probably finds it easy to be so called Mother to Poorvi, cause she is NOT her own.  And she is NOT even doing a great job there either, breaking FDs of the POORVI's Money for her family and subjecting her to the same Insults, that Manav was subjected to for Manju.  Why can't she ACT like a Mother to her own blood? Why can't she call for the sake of her children?  She does not even have to speak to Manav if she does not want!!!! Hurting Manav is one thing, but the twins DID NOT ask her to bring them into this world, they DO NOT deserve being conceived by her and THEN TURNING HER BACK ON THEM.  And Yes, she  could Have gotten his number from his sister Vandu. 

And I don't agree with Manav BOWING to Archana after what she did, what is this thing about him being a  MAN, so he should be the one to call? So, this is what womanhood is about? You throw dirt at your husband and he should FORCE you to believe in him and KEEP the marriage? Just cause he is the man and you are a "Saintly Woman."  Manav is made out of Steel? He does not have feelings? Archana is nothing like the other Leads in the other shows I have watched, those women stood by their husbands, they ACTED like LOVING wives and showed what Womanhood should be. Archana is a DIFFERENT character. 
I have BEEN waiting and STILL waiting for a more PLAUSIBLE defense of Archana's behaviour and WHY she DESERVES for Manav to even REMEMBER that he is married to her. 

NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE,

Just giving my 70 lakhs worth!!

Edited by hillydee - 12 years ago

ashp88 thumbnail
but we dont even know if soham is dead they never found him...u know how typical indian serials r...they always seem to bring back the dead after every leap...i guarantee soham is alive n he will come back
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-ashp88

but we dont even know if soham is dead they never found him...u know how typical indian serials r...they always seem to bring back the dead after every leap...i guarantee soham is alive n he will come back

If the body is not found than the person is not dead...They are alive...That is simple logic with these stupid serials..
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ashp88

but i also do agree with the point that manav should never have sent savita to give the ticket let alone believe what she had to say about archu despite the fact that he knows for some reason savita hates archu...

I respect your opinion, but how was Manav supposed to know not to get the tickets to Archana via Savita? He probably had thought that his mother was right because after everything Archu did to him like filing a case against him and giving Soham away to Varsha, and siding with the chawl people and not trusting him. After all that Archana did, he was going to have the impression that his mother was right and Archana didn't want to go with him.

actually i dont even know if he knew that before because he was never around to witness their clashes...

Agree on this point, he was very busy with his job that he didn't get to spend much time at home.

damodar is the only one whose clever to distinguish whose right n wrong...im suprised after all those yrs not even vandita told manav the truth about the money that broke savitas n archus relationship in the first place..

It wasn't necessarily the money that caused Savita to hate Archana. It was because Archu just kept on bringing her maika in her house, letting her mother and Varsha stay there without even asking Savita's permission, even Manav began to pay more attention to Sulo at that time and Savita had felt all by herself. Archana took Savita for granted by caring way too much about her maika.

.but i still think manav being the man should be the one to call her at the end of the day he moved away n he still has her number

Archana filed a case against Manav, when Manav warned her multiple times not to give Soham to Varsha and Archana kept insisting that Varsha has gotten all better and she is no longer obsessed with Soham, she was stubborn and gave Soham to Varsha and now Manav has lost a son only due to Archana's foolish decision. Agree that Varsha was very manipulative but Archu should have known what happened in the past and how Varsha had already once kidnapped Soham. After everything that happened, should Manav still call Archana, he thinks that Archana had no interest in coming to Canada as his mother told him she didn't want to come, he thinks Archu doesn't care about him neither Ovi, Teju or Sachu. In fact it should be the other way around. Archana should be the one calling Manav to check on him and his family and especially her daughters. The kids are with Manav so Archu should call him, I'm sure if Archu gave him a call and asked how Ovi and Teju were, Manav would tell her.

:p...but my main point was that how can this rishta be pavitra when they have split for 18 yrs? is a pavitra rishta not meant to be till death do us part?

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont support Archana in any of her acts...What i meant to say was this serial can never be called Pavitra Rishta..no one throws the rishta off just like that...Be it Archana or Manav...Archana never showed any repentance in giving away her kid to Varsha and loosing him at the end...Archanas fault...but had this been truly Pavitra Rishta, it shud have occured to Manav as well as Archana to support each other at the time of crisis...A child's death is the worst thing that can happen to a parent...but had this been truly pavitra, Manav would have forgotten his anger for the time being and would have supported his wife during this time and they should have come out of this crisis by loving and providing extra care for each other...

No one deserves a separation of 18yrs from each other and their kids, just because of showing some extra care for ones own sister/parents...Family is family, no denying about that...And i would have liked the kids to grow up with Archana and Manav, rather than with Savita, who, seeing her own personal vengeance, had misled the kids from their own parents...i hate her for the way she has brought up Manavs kids...
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At the end of the day, we shouldnt deny the fact that she was a good woman and she doesnt deserve so much agony(by the way, if she has😆)
zeezee55 thumbnail
Its too late to lay the blame on anyone - i think both Manav and Archana are equally to be blamed.  Also i thinkk the events leading to the leap were pretty unrealistic, especially in this day and age of mobile phones!!

Both Manav and Archana claim their relationship is pavitra rishta - but their actions do not support it.  Both Manav and Archana (especiallly Archana) know the sort of person Sav-aai is YET both of them accepted her word without any doubts in their mind. 

Granted (and good for her too) that Archana refused to sign the divorce papers (is it that easy to get divorce papers in India?!! mindboggling) but she signed away rights to her daughters without a fight.  When i say fight, i mean that she could have just spoken to Manav either personally or phone to appeal personally.  From personal feelings, i probably would have done what Archana did but i would have first insisted that i speak to my husband and personally tell/ask him " you know me so well, do you think that i would fight you in court for custody over our daughters?"  If only Archana had appealed to Manav (because giving up rights to a child is extremely painful to a mother) - Manav and Archana's rishta would have been saved and Sav-aai would have been exposed. BOO TO YOU CVS!!

As for Manav - when his mother told him that Archana had asked for money - he should have smelled a rat straightaway BECAUSE Archana is not that sort of a human being - he SHOULD KNOW that if their souls were bound as one - he should have known how Archana thinks - she may sacrifice her soul but she was never a greedy woman - BUT his mother is greedy - and he knows that - SHAME ON YOU MANAV.  He too should have called Archana but he didn't.  But i found the most unbelievable of Manav's actions was his giving his mother (SAV AAI) the airtickets to be passed on to Archana.  And it wasn't as though he was busy, he was waiting in the house for the mother to come back with the news of what happened?!! Another miind-boggler - which man, if he wants his wife back would send HIS MOTHER (his wife's mother in law) to bridge the gap... especailly with a mother like SAV AAi.  BOO TO YOU CVS

so many unbelieveable events - i can go on and on... but what is the use 18 years have passed ... 18 good youthful years... how sad, how cruel.  Life is cruel but teledramas are crueller :) is there such a word?!!!

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As for Manav - when his mother told him that Archana had asked for money - he should have smelled a rat straightaway BECAUSE Archana is not that sort of a human being - he SHOULD KNOW that if their souls were bound as one - he should have known how Archana thinks - she may sacrifice her soul but she was never a greedy woman - BUT his mother is greedy - and he knows that - SHAME ON YOU MANAV.  He too should have called Archana but he didn't.  But i found the most unbelievable of Manav's actions was his giving his mother (SAV AAI) the airtickets to be passed on to Archana.  And it wasn't as though he was busy, he was waiting in the house for the mother to come back with the news of what happened?!! Another miind-boggler - which man, if he wants his wife back would send HIS MOTHER (his wife's mother in law) to bridge the gap... especailly with a mother like SAV AAi.  BOO TO YOU CVS

Manav should have known right away that Archana is NOT that kind of a woman who was greedy for money ...I see .

If Archana did not know RIGHT AWAY that Manav could never ever bull doze his chawl or do JAALI signatures but told him coldly that ALL SABOOTS r AGAINST U ...and believed liars like that Shashank and Ajit who is an EXPERT for manufacturing evidence ...why is this big belief , this FAITH in a spouse being expected only from Manav?

Has Saint Archana shown any vishwaas , belief , faith whatsoever in Manav at ANY point  in the court case ?

At least Manav was a BROKEN man who had seen the supposed death of his son ...and was moving around like a zombie . Why had SHE not shown faith earlier ?

Why should Manav's faith in her NOT be broken ?  He had absolute faith in her that she of all people wud never go against him . But she did . PUBLICLY . If she cud do this , why wud a huband not believe that she had changed in ALL respects ? Why wud his faith not be SHATTERED ?

That said , Manav did NOT believe the money part although Savita told him . He told her I will believe anything of her but this , so I find this blame on Manav very unfair . Even in that frame of mind he said that which was a lot more than what ungrateful Archana deserved .

What I found most unbelievable was not passing tickets to Archana through Savita  but the fact that he passed on ANY ticket at all . She was perfectly capable of giving away one of the twins to her sister if she really returned claiming forgiveness for losing Soham . And she had nearly financially RUINED him . What he had earned ...those 70 lakhs , she had given to her mother , and what he could have earned in future for his babies , THAT she was about to DESTROY by establishing him a FRAUD in court and ensuring that his financial reputation wud be SHATTERED and no company wud touch him after his JAIL TIME . If we had done all this u think our husbands wud send us TICKETS ? Or slapped us with counter lawsuits of DEFAMATION ?

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
zeezee55 thumbnail
I'm sorry if i made you see red Koolsadhu. 

There were many unbelievables, i just picked a few off the top of my head.  I was not siding Archana nor Manav.  And i was talking about "pavitra rishta" or rather the definiation of pavitra rishta - a sacred bond - plus in the last few episodes i saw, both kept saying they knew the other right to their very soul (or something to that effect) and i just commented based on that if one knows the other person so well they would have know that the person was not capable to doing it. 

sigh... we have enough problems in our own lives without getting entangled in fictional problems  :)