Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey fans!! Amey performs FOR YOU!!!! (Page 2)

jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I am in Michigan and you said you will try to find sponsors for Michigan and I have family in Sydney so I am e-mailing my request.

rosho Groupbie
rosho
rosho

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Connie

Originally posted by rosho

We got 4-5 amey fan clubs.. posting numerous messsgaes singing songs of praise for amey . If you genuinely want him to shine prove that he is your idol, well I am almost begging here.. email plz.

Amey is bound by a Sony contract so you will first need to take their permission, Amey cannot commit to anything until Sony does not agree.

Amey has got stage offers in India as well but they all need to go through Sony first.

Hi connie,
 I spoke to amey and he said his contract does not stop him from doing stage shows aborad. I have confirmed this with Amey and his close friend and that is why i am persisting with my efforts to bring him down under. I have spoken to lots of organisations and charindaa is one of the major organisations who organise stage shows\. they are a charitable institution and believe in helping out those in need.
So please go ahead and send an email to do your bit for Amey.
much appreciated
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:38am | IP Logged

We got 4-5 amey fan clubs.. posting numerous messsgaes singing songs of praise for amey . If you genuinely want him to shine prove that he is your idol, well I am almost begging here.. email plz.

Amey is bound by a Sony contract so you will first need to take their permission, Amey cannot commit to anything until Sony does not agree.

Amey has got stage offers in India as well but they all need to go through Sony first.

Hi connie,
 I spoke to amey and he said his contract does not stop him from doing stage shows aborad. I have confirmed this with Amey and his close friend and that is why i am persisting with my efforts to bring him down under. I have spoken to lots of organisations and charindaa is one of the major organisations who organise stage shows\. they are a charitable institution and believe in helping out those in need.
much appreciated

I have sent you a PM please check, the person that you spoke to is my husband (Swapnil) all the information is in there.
rosho Groupbie
rosho
rosho

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Hi connie,
much appreciated

I have sent you a PM please check, the person that you spoke to is my husband (Swapnil) all the information is in there.

thanx once again Connie.!
rosho Groupbie
rosho
rosho

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysp

I am in Michigan and you said you will try to find sponsors for Michigan and I have family in Sydney so I am e-mailing my request.

thanks for that mate.I will surely work on that.
rosho Groupbie
rosho
rosho

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:16am | IP Logged
so people in sydney don want amey eh??
mona_kaur Senior Member
mona_kaur
mona_kaur

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I want amey to perform........even though umm in usa.......but still I am requesting for amey's performance in sydney
jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I had sent in e-mail as requested here eventhough I don't live in Australia and I actually got a response back from Charindaa. I am quite impressed at such a quick response from a non-profit organization.

This is what I wrote:

Hi,
I am writing this e-mail to request you to bring Mr. Amey Date, who recently finished fourth in the Indian Idol 2 contest in your shows. He is an outstanding singer and his ouster is a loss to Indian Idol. He has a very versatile and trained voice and he will be good asset to any of the live shows. He has an immense fan following and we hope to see him perform live on stage shows.
Hope you consider my request.
Sincerely,

This is their reply:

Hi

Thank you for your email to CHARINDAA.

We will get back to you shortly.

Warm Regards,

Charindaa Team

Go to top