Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosho thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: J_K_C

Thanx Rosho for all your efforts and dedication...I'm going e-mail them as soon as I can...I reside in the US and truly wish that Amey comes here to perform too...I just wish Amey gets good offers that will actually benefit him and take his career to new heights ... all the best to Amey and to you in your efforts...once again thanx a lot buddy !! Plz keep updating us on latest developments...

Thanks for the encouragement mate. Will persevere and hopefully we should see results soon!
rosho thumbnail
come on people. its amey's bday. would expect you to gift with a tour of australia. wouldnt you? how mmuch does it cost? one email to [email protected]
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow thats gr8.but i live in pakistan. 😳
rosho thumbnail
Does not matter buddy. All you need is to get in contact with event management groups and voila you shall have Amey in no time. Search for such people.
rosho thumbnail
any fans out there who;s not email yet?? grrr 😡
rosho thumbnail
Connie! i need you to post a message in your fan club asking members to send emails as well!! Thanks.
rosho thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi4ever

wats fima 2006 rohan?? 😕

oh its the name of the show that Charindaa is hosting , where the colonial cousins and various other artistes will be performing all over australia.
rosho thumbnail
today;s reminder for fans to email.. and where r ya sneha? 😛
rosho thumbnail
amey in top 2!!!! with karunya!! atleast we wish it was like it was supposed to be... continue emailing for amey though
rosho thumbnail
Is anuj 'altaf raja' sharma out?