Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: rosho

MEGHA! you are mrs amey date. I am sure you would really want amey to get a break. all it needs is a simple one line request to see amey perform to the above email address. is that askinh too much from Amey's fans? come on .. i am a guy and still pine to see him perform..
Megha, I would request you to get together all Amey Date fan club members to send an email to the above ID. I promise that I shall look out for sponsors in canada.. if not canada atleast michigan. you have my word.

yay me from michigan!!!
rosho thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

well i saw ur post..but me from canada 😭

do u noe any email to get him in canada 😃

OK megha here's your contact in Canada. Please contact the Maratha Mandal to get information on how to get Amey to perform for you in Canada. Have to thank Connie for this as she passed on this information. I believe the Maratha Mandal is very serious about bringing Amey to perform in Canada. so good luck with that. keep persisting
craZEEinlove thumbnail
I wnat Ameyy and Sandeep to come here in Washington DC, USA!!!!!!!!!!
rosho thumbnail
Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

I wnat Ameyy and Sandeep to come here in Washington DC, USA!!!!!!!!!!

lol darling I aint an agent. Just an ardent Amey fan who wants to give the man a sound break by gettin him to perform overseas..
cheers.
rosho thumbnail

Now I do hope that you and you mates have send at email across megha..😉

rosho thumbnail
lol this post is just to bring it up in page 1 again. lol do understand we wr desperate to have amey in sydney . yo
anonmember thumbnail

lol this post is just to bring it up in page 1 again. lol do understand we wr desperate to have amey in sydney . yo

Lol, I wish he would come to the US too! Vinit, Himani and Debo are performing with Bollywood actors next month. I'll send an e-mail as well though I live in the US.
smartalec21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddh

Yeah Sonya i would love to see Amey perfom in US.👏

yessss me tooooooo...wow...i don't care whr the show wud be....i'll go to any end of US to see him...i jus hope he performs here once...aaahhh wht a dream come true 😳

nibbler thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartalec21

yessss me tooooooo...wow...i don't care whr the show wud be....i'll go to any end of US to see him...i jus hope he performs here once...aaahhh wht a dream come true 😳

yup anjali.....i would do the same....i just want amey to come to us and perform......that would be wonderful.....and right that would be a certainly dream come true....😃

rosho thumbnail
smart alec and siddh... as wonderful fans of Amey, I do hope you send a small request to the email ID I specified. Imagine. If this show in sydney actually happens, then it could just open the floodgates and soon you may have Amey performing in the US for YOU!! So go ahead and spare that one minute to send an email. and Thanks sonyaee.. much appreciated
Thanks sweeties..Edited by rosho - 18 years ago