India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey fans!! Amey performs FOR YOU!!!!

rosho Groupbie
rosho
rosho

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hi ALL  you amey fans living in sydney and back home!!
To have amey perform for you email info@charindaa.org and cite amey to them and how much you want to see him perform in sydney for yol. Charindaa is the same group that orgainsed the AR Rahman show last year and I have had a chat with one of their executives and he said he'll consider myrequest, based on thenumber of responses he gets. So get together all you amey fans.. sydney and those living in India and please send an email to the above address. For those living in India, I am sure you would want to give a wonderful break to our Amey.
I have spoken to amey about it and he seems gung ho about it as well. For him I am sure you can do this much. LETS GO FOR IT PEOPLE!!
A REQUEST TO ALL THE MODERATORS AS WELL. ALL THOSE FANS OF AMEY PLEASE POST IN AN EMAIL AND DO YOUR BIT FOR HIM. THANK YOU SO MUCH
thanks..
PS: PLEASE POST A MESSAGE ONCE YOU EMAIL AS WELL SO I CAN GAUAGE THE RESPONSE AND SEND A COPY TO MR.MOHAN

--UPDATE
MR MOHAN HAS REPLIED!!

Hi

We will take up this request as far as we possibly can. There are no guarantees of course. You will realise that we do receive many many requests to feature one musician or another. We will gauge the response we receive and then take a decision. We are not always in a position to fulfill these, so please kindly wait in case its not possible.But I do give my word that I shall try to the best of my ability to make this happen. Thanks for your understanding, in advance.

Mohan
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, 27 March 2006 8:34 PM
To: info@charindaa.org
Subject: Re: CHARINDAA eNewsletter, Volume 2, Issue 1, Sunday 12 March 2006

Hi
Thank you for your newsletter.  I live in Sydney with my family and we have been attending your shows with infinite regularity.
We are all lovers of music and want good talent to be showcased to the public.  As someone said, ' a thing of beauty is a joy  for ever,' and this joy must be experienced by all.
My family along with millions of others in the world watch the 'Indian Idol' show on Sony TV like anyone who love music and watch all the reality shows. 
Two weeks back, we witnessed one of the most deserving contestant and the best singer, Mr, Amey Date voted out of the show.  It is his fate that he was out, but this incident created a huge furore on the show where the judges and the audience had walked out, and though it has been two weeks since he has been out of the show, the message board is still choked with cries, pleas and appeals from all over the world to bring him back. Even the vocal trainer of the show resigned from his position after he got voted out and the compere of the show wept bitterly.  Everyone cried for a rematch but Amey wouldnt hear of it and stood rock solid and bowed out of the show gracefully with dignity.
Amey Date has a voice similar to that of Mohd Rafi and he has thrilled and won the hearts of the people from all over the world. Now people are in a state of frenzy and are dying to get hold of his album in future. 
My request to you is to give this singer his due and a kickstart in his career.  Only you can do it!!
Is it possible to include him in one of your shows with the celebrities.  I am confident that he will enthrall the audience with his songs and is sure to be a crowd puller.
One of the colonial cousins, Mr Leslie Lewis is the music director of the show theme song of 'Indian Idol,' and knows this singer very well.
Please therefore assist me in giving a lift to this illustrious singer or please let me know whom to contact in this regard.
Your help will be much appreciated.
I am eagerly awaiting your reply.  Please do not disappoint me....plz
Regards
Rohan Venkatraman

Edited by rosho - 28 March 2006 at 10:39pm

rosho Groupbie
rosho
rosho

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:56am | IP Logged
come on people I have seenb 10 views and not even 1 post!! an occurence of an Amey fan is not even 1/10???!?!?!?! please don tell me that!! I am very very serious about the topic of my post. Trust me on this.plz..
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:57am | IP Logged
well i saw ur post..but me from canada Cry

do u noe any email to get him in canada Big smile
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:57am | IP Logged

rosho Groupbie
rosho
rosho

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

MEGHA! you are mrs amey date. I am sure you would really want amey to get a break. all it needs is a simple one line request to see amey perform to the above email address. is that askinh too much from Amey's fans? come on .. i am a guy and still pine to see him perform..
Megha, I would request you to get together all Amey Date fan club members to send an email to the above ID. I promise that I shall look out for sponsors in canada.. if not canada atleast michigan. you have my word.
kash_pearl Senior Member
kash_pearl
kash_pearl

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:05am | IP Logged
AND TO UK AS WELL PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS Tongue
rosho Groupbie
rosho
rosho

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:10am | IP Logged
We got 4-5 amey fan clubs.. posting numerous messsgaes singing songs of praise for amey . If you genuinely want him to shine prove that he is your idol, well I am almost begging here.. email plz.
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosho

We got 4-5 amey fan clubs.. posting numerous messsgaes singing songs of praise for amey . If you genuinely want him to shine prove that he is your idol, well I am almost begging here.. email plz.

Amey is bound by a Sony contract so you will first need to take their permission, Amey cannot commit to anything until Sony does not agree.

Amey has got stage offers in India as well but they all need to go through Sony first.

Go to top