India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JESSICA is not using Purab (Page 2)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Peaches and pj, that was some excellent reasoning by both of you!!!! Clap You both have made very valid points.

I think this is a somewhat grey area.

I don't believe Jassi is consciously using Purab to further her own interests. On the other hand, if she is concealing things from him (such as leading Raj on) it can only be because she knows the truth will hurt him, which in turn means she knows he is doing whatever he is doing out of love for her - a love she does not intend to reciprocate anytime in the future. Can that be called using someone? I don't think so... I think she is just making the best of her limited opportunities while trying to ensure that she doesn't cause Purab any emotional distress.

The trouble is, Purab dosn't seem to be getting the message. Maybe Jassi has not made it clear enough that he can never again be a part of his life that way. She has let her silence do most of the talking which actually is encouraging enough for someone as besotted as Purab. For example, he has no idea of her burning desire to return to Gulmohur and is happily building castles in the air(oplaneWink) about flying her to ParisDead

I think Jassi needs to quit soft-pedalling him, even if it costs her her job, and come clean. Also, Purab needs to go easy on himself and not build up false hopes which will come crashing down like a house of cards when he sees that she is already plotting her next tryst with Armaan. I may not care for a lot of his thoughts and behavior but I really wouldn't like to see him trampled on againAngryOuch!!!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

hmmm...agree with you qb except that i don't think she is very concerned about causing purab any distress. the reason can be that she is so deeply in love with armaan (now concentrated on the revenge plot)that she is blind to purab's love or the depth of it(who is tight lipped and accomodating to utmost limits)and takes it at its facevalue.even when they were engaged strangely she never realised that purab was hurt when she spent more time in gulmohar or talking about armaan. she never realises that walking out of the diwali party with armaan might have been a blow to purab or that when she was busy saving gulmohar after a fire, purab was busy drinking himself to oblivion waiting for her call by the phone(it took her three days and a reminder from bindiya before she realised that she had not called purab)

while she thinks that purab jilted her becoz she was not beautiful and rich(as mentioned in the letter), she never thinks that she might have let purab down by her obsession with gm or armaan. she never felt that purab wanted something more than what she could give(namely her heart) even when purab is shown hinting it to her(his sad remark...i will always remain your friend never a lover or his asking...are you sure this marraige is a good idea etc.) 

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
You said it all pj04! Clap Spoken like a true Purab fan....Wink
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Whatever Purab is doing, is completely due to professional concern alone. But, does he not very well know that Jassi still loves Armaan ? Maybe he is hoping that one day she will get over Armaan????? Probably some hopes are meant to be so...
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Jessica is doing nothing else but using Purab. First of all she crossed the limit of besharmi by going to his house after being thrown out. She didn't even think twice before staying in his house with him (not considered good as per hindustaani culture ) specially when after  sometime Purab was feeling ackward staying in her house.

Secindly, things are not the same between them. First she refused to take any favour from Purab but now she talks to him when she needs something. Whether it is establishing herself or teaching her catwalk.

I think she is doing nothing else but using him. Exactly what Armaan was doing with her.

Atleast usse kuch to seekha.Accha nahi to bura Big smile

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by smita24

Jessica is doing nothing else but using Purab. First of all she crossed the limit of besharmi by going to his house after being thrown out. She didn't even think twice before staying in his house with him (not considered good as per hindustaani culture ) specially when after  sometime Purab was feeling ackward staying in her house.

Secindly, things are not the same between them. First she refused to take any favour from Purab but now she talks to him when she needs something. Whether it is establishing herself or teaching her catwalk.

I think she is doing nothing else but using him. Exactly what Armaan was doing with her.

Atleast usse kuch to seekha.Accha nahi to bura Big smile

I agree!Clap
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

hmmm...agree with you qb except that i don't think she is very concerned about causing purab any distress. the reason can be that she is so deeply in love with armaan (now concentrated on the revenge plot)that she is blind to purab's love or the depth of it(who is tight lipped and accomodating to utmost limits)and takes it at its facevalue.even when they were engaged strangely she never realised that purab was hurt when she spent more time in gulmohar or talking about armaan. she never realises that walking out of the diwali party with armaan might have been a blow to purab or that when she was busy saving gulmohar after a fire, purab was busy drinking himself to oblivion waiting for her call by the phone(it
took her three days and a reminder from bindiya before she realised that she had not called purab)

while she thinks that purab jilted her becoz she was not beautiful and rich(as mentioned in the letter), she never thinks that she might have let purab down by her obsession with gm or armaan. she never felt that purab wanted something more than what she could give(namely her heart) even when purab is shown hinting it to her(his sad remark...i will always remain your friend never a lover or his asking...are you sure this marraige is a good idea etc.)

Agree with you. Still don't understand why Purab is pursuing her. He knows very well that Jassi still has feelings for Armaan and it will always be the case.
Why is is on false hopes that one day she will have an amnesia and she will be his forever.
He is becoming more and more obsessed about her.
tupa Groupbie
tupa
tupa

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

hmmm...agree with you qb except that i don't think she is very concerned about causing purab any distress. the reason can be that she is so deeply in love with armaan (now concentrated on the revenge plot)that she is blind to purab's love or the depth of it(who is tight lipped and accomodating to utmost limits)and takes it at its facevalue.even when they were engaged strangely she never realised that purab was hurt when she spent more time in gulmohar or talking about armaan. she never realises that walking out of the diwali party with armaan might have been a blow to purab or that when she was busy saving gulmohar after a fire, purab was busy drinking himself to oblivion waiting for her call by the phone(it took her three days and a reminder from bindiya before she realised that she had not called purab)

yaar tum ne to meri dil ki baat keh dali, mein tumhari sath sehmet hoon isi bare main.

Go to top