Saarthi
Saarthi

why always people ... (Page 3)

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

well...excluding saarthi, i don't think there is one single serial on air right now that isn't on the same lines as the k serials...people are realising that ektas serials are popular and are adopting her tactics...after the 20yr leap proved successful in kyunki, ekta used it in others and now serials like kumkum (which has nothing to do with ekta) and bhabhi are using that leap as well (though they often don't manage to do it as well)...and all of the dirty tactics used to draw in viewers (death, coming back from the dead, plastic surgery etc) have been done to death by ekta but STILL other shows have started using them...its because, like it or not, her shows are popular and getting great trps. it may not be right, but fortunately or unfortunately, that is the way it goes...and ekta reaps the benefits...

I agree with U(in both ur post)! I believe the main reason her shows r getting such gud trp's despite the poor storylines r cuz their primetime! Most of the family members in a household return only after 6 n after eating n freshing its 8 n thats when all her shows start...I can say this very well, cuz when I was at my grandma's place...This is wat use 2 happen...My grandma has a big family n all her sons would return after 6...they would freshen up, eat n by that time it wuld be 8 (too much infoLOL but im trying 2 put my point across 4 it 2 make better senseSmile) n then they wuld watch star plus! Half the people in the room would be complaining "arre yaar yeh kya bewakoofi hai...main nahee dehkunga ab" but guess wat next day saare ke saare line se behtay hotey thay...yaha thak they wuld call their wives "kahaani shuru hogaai...kyunkii araa hai..."LOL

All in all, we have 2 admit, no matter how pathetic n reused her storylines r people still watch it n still accept it! I dont know y that is, but that is so! When I dont like her storyline I stop watching the show...When I feel theres an interesting twist coming up I start 2 watch it again, but same is not the case with everyone...They watch it despite them hating the track! Im a gud example! I was an avid viewer of Kahiin To Hoga, no matter how much I hated piyush-kashish wedding track, kashish taking revenge frm Sujal, I still watched the show regularly! I wuld complain, yell, even pull my hair but next day I wuld have a reason or two 2 y Im watching it despite me hating the track! Her shows r attractive, actually the characters r!

I hope Im not confusing U all! Ab thak I was an admirer of her one show honestly which was Kahiin To Hoga, which by the way now I hate more than any show of hers! I luv Saarthi n I will always say Ekta ke saare shows aik taruf aur Saarthi aik taruf!

In btwn, y r we comparing the sky n the groundLOL

Teesha

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

Ekta and her serials have been discussed in Shazys topic of final analysis.

Ekta and her serials have been going on since the past 6 years, and most of them that have high TRP's like Kyunki, Kahani and KZK are telecast on Primetime. Most people watch TV at night and they have no choice but to watch Ekta serials. Kesar which is an afternoon show does not have high TRP and is below Saarrthi in the ratings list.

Most people watch Kyunki and KZK because of Ronit Roy. I visit both these forums and after reading the posts there i know people are really tired of crap that Ekta is showing, but they still watch because they r "addicted" to the shows.

I dont think Ekta will end her 3 or 4 Primetime K serials even though the story has all been exhaused and repeated and re-repeted because she is insecure. If she ends these or any 1 of them also, for her new show she does not have any new story and thus may not be able to attract viewers.

Excellently said! If anyone is confused by my prev post, this is wat I intended 2 actually say! Pinky, I agree with u 101%!

Teesha

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_mita

after action they showed every one's reaction in different angle aur in different colour(like red, blue etc.).LOL LOLAur itna sara members ko dikhate dikhate 20 minute ki serial me 15 minutes to ho hi jata hai.Then in remaining 5 minutes they showed how every memberscan cry in different manner.Dead

LOLU know this one thing is very popular in her shows! The sound is more scary than the situationLOLaisa lugta hai kisi per aasman gir gaya, n the voice stays till all the members have been shownLOLNice point!

Teesha

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shirley

that even my 4-year old brother knows what happens next....for example...a character is having a argument wid another..and my brother is like.."shes going 2 hit him.." and guess what...the characters do hit each other....even my little brother can predict these all events now...

Mere bahi jab kabhi dehkta hai tapad padney se phela he starts making noises like ab "tssshhh" hogaLOL

Teesha

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAARRTHIFAN_1

i agree wid you pswayer to some extent but still serials like millee which have no basic story now.dont know where the serials are going get a prime time slot but the serial like saarrthi which have a strong content gets ignored. that's unfair.

U know I heard Milee is ending, I really hope the directors/producers talk 2 star people n sumhow get Saarthi 2 change time slots! Im sure that'll help them gain popularity a lot!

Go to top