Saarthi
Saarthi

why always people ... (Page 2)

SAARRTHIFAN_1 Senior Member
SAARRTHIFAN_1
SAARRTHIFAN_1

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

well...excluding saarthi, i don't think there is one single serial on air right now that isn't on the same lines as the k serials...people are realising that ektas serials are popular and are adopting her tactics...after the 20yr leap proved successful in kyunki, ekta used it in others and now serials like kumkum (which has nothing to do with ekta) and bhabhi are using that leap as well (though they often don't manage to do it as well)...and all of the dirty tactics used to draw in viewers (death, coming back from the dead, plastic surgery etc) have been done to death by ekta but STILL other shows have started using them...its because, like it or not, her shows are popular and getting great trps. it may not be right, but fortunately or unfortunately, that is the way it goes...and ekta reaps the benefits...

I am glad that saarrthi is not like other serials.

Edited by SAARRTHIFAN_1 - 28 March 2006 at 6:41am

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Ekta and her serials have been discussed in Shazys topic of final analysis.

Ekta and her serials have been going on since the past 6 years, and most of them that have high TRP's like Kyunki, Kahani and KZK are telecast on Primetime. Most people watch TV at night and they have no choice but to watch Ekta serials. Kesar which is an afternoon show does not have high TRP and is below Saarrthi in the ratings list.

Most people watch Kyunki and KZK because of Ronit Roy. I visit both these forums and after reading the posts there i know people are really tired of crap that Ekta is showing, but they still watch because they r "addicted" to the shows.

I dont think Ekta will end her 3 or 4 Primetime K serials even though the story has all been exhaused and repeated and re-repeted because she is insecure. If she ends these or any 1 of them also, for her new show she does not have any new story and thus may not be able to attract viewers.

priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
ppl dont vote ekta's showz she soponser SPA thats y she buy awards for her stupid characters
sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shirley

Exactly....i agree...some ppl keep complaining..and balaji wins the best production house.... Angry Confused ...why r ppl doing this..now there is so much rona dhona predictable in k serials...that even my 4-year old brother knows what happens next....for example...a character is having a argument wid another..and my brother is like.."shes going 2 hit him.." and guess what...the characters do hit each other....even my little brother can predict these all events now...

Right shirley.after action they showed every one's reaction in different angle aur in different colour(like red, blue etc.).LOL LOLAur itna sara members ko dikhate dikhate 20 minute ki serial me 15 minutes to ho hi jata hai.Then in remaining 5 minutes they showed how every memberscan cry in different manner.Dead

SAARRTHIFAN_1 Senior Member
SAARRTHIFAN_1
SAARRTHIFAN_1

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_mita

Originally posted by Shirley

Exactly....i agree...some ppl keep complaining..and balaji wins the best production house.... Angry Confused ...why r ppl doing this..now there is so much rona dhona predictable in k serials...that even my 4-year old brother knows what happens next....for example...a character is having a argument wid another..and my brother is like.."shes going 2 hit him.." and guess what...the characters do hit each other....even my little brother can predict these all events now...

Right shirley.after action they showed every one's reaction in different angle aur in different colour(like red, blue etc.).LOLLOLAur itna sara members ko dikhate dikhate 20 minute ki serial me 15 minutes to ho hi jata hai.Then in remaining 5 minutes they showed how every memberscan cry in different manner.Dead

agree wid u
Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
U guys are right
boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pooja_rahil9

i m tottaly agree with u
or ye to kuch bhi nahi hai
vo jab tak ek aadmi ki teen-teen shaadiya nahi karva deti
tab tak use chain hi nahi ata
uske serial ko to govt ko ADULT serial ka naam de dena cahaayeeye Angry

very true ..agree with u Wink

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAARRTHIFAN_1

Guys i can't understand onething. why pepole always vote for ekta's serial if they hate them so much.I visted some ekta's serial foums and i found people hate those track e.g kzk.can't they see what is good work and what is not.A wonderful serial like saarrthi win only one award Cry and those ekta's baseless serial win so many awards Angry .In her serials no couple can be together for alteast a week.pregency is her fav.topic.Usne to apne serials mein rishton ko mazak banake rakha hai.It is so irritating whenever i see her taking award.

Ur very right! Break-ups of couples for the wierdest reasons r very common in Ektas serials! Getting pregnant n then having a miscarriage is the next most common! At times it really irritates me 2 c how many times she shows a girl having a miscarriage in her serial! In all her serials, atleast two characters have had miscarriages...She doesnt think abt the real pain...Unsey pucho who really have miscarriages n wat they go through! Ok she wants 2 show reality show it...But in every serial miscarriage, now thats pathetic! As 4 people voting 4 her serials, I guess u can so they vote 4 the characters...I think logo ko Ekta ki creativity se aitraaz hai, which by the way she has none (not 2 be rude) characters se nahee! She has sum beautiful characters in her show i.e like Sujal (well use 2 be a beautiful characterCrybut it died long time backCry) Karan (I really like the way he stands up 4 his Mom) n many more....2 be honest, even I complain but at times I do watch her serials, specially like KYPH! I dont keep up with the rest on star....as usually unki kahaani aik se hoti hai! KYPH started off beautifully, lets c how it goes now!

Teesha

Go to top