Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya the sweet thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ppl dont vote ekta's showz she soponser SPA thats y she buy awards for her stupid characters
sweet_mita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirley

Exactly....i agree...some ppl keep complaining..and balaji wins the best production house.... 😡 😕 ...why r ppl doing this..now there is so much rona dhona predictable in k serials...that even my 4-year old brother knows what happens next....for example...a character is having a argument wid another..and my brother is like.."shes going 2 hit him.." and guess what...the characters do hit each other....even my little brother can predict these all events now...

Right shirley.after action they showed every one's reaction in different angle aur in different colour(like red, blue etc.).😆 ðŸ˜†Aur itna sara members ko dikhate dikhate 20 minute ki serial me 15 minutes to ho hi jata hai.Then in remaining 5 minutes they showed how every memberscan cry in different manner.🤢

SAARRTHIFAN_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_mita

Right shirley.after action they showed every one's reaction in different angle aur in different colour(like red, blue etc.).😆😆Aur itna sara members ko dikhate dikhate 20 minute ki serial me 15 minutes to ho hi jata hai.Then in remaining 5 minutes they showed how every memberscan cry in different manner.🤢

agree wid u
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja_rahil9

i m tottaly agree with u
or ye to kuch bhi nahi hai
vo jab tak ek aadmi ki teen-teen shaadiya nahi karva deti
tab tak use chain hi nahi ata
uske serial ko to govt ko ADULT serial ka naam de dena cahaayeeye 😡

very true ..agree with u 😉

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAARRTHIFAN_1

Guys i can't understand onething. why pepole always vote for ekta's serial if they hate them so much.I visted some ekta's serial foums and i found people hate those track e.g kzk.can't they see what is good work and what is not.A wonderful serial like saarrthi win only one award 😭 and those ekta's baseless serial win so many awards 😡 .In her serials no couple can be together for alteast a week.pregency is her fav.topic.Usne to apne serials mein rishton ko mazak banake rakha hai.It is so irritating whenever i see her taking award.

Ur very right! Break-ups of couples for the wierdest reasons r very common in Ektas serials! Getting pregnant n then having a miscarriage is the next most common! At times it really irritates me 2 c how many times she shows a girl having a miscarriage in her serial! In all her serials, atleast two characters have had miscarriages...She doesnt think abt the real pain...Unsey pucho who really have miscarriages n wat they go through! Ok she wants 2 show reality show it...But in every serial miscarriage, now thats pathetic! As 4 people voting 4 her serials, I guess u can so they vote 4 the characters...I think logo ko Ekta ki creativity se aitraaz hai, which by the way she has none (not 2 be rude) characters se nahee! She has sum beautiful characters in her show i.e like Sujal (well use 2 be a beautiful character😭but it died long time back😭) Karan (I really like the way he stands up 4 his Mom) n many more....2 be honest, even I complain but at times I do watch her serials, specially like KYPH! I dont keep up with the rest on star....as usually unki kahaani aik se hoti hai! KYPH started off beautifully, lets c how it goes now!

Teesha

Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

well...excluding saarthi, i don't think there is one single serial on air right now that isn't on the same lines as the k serials...people are realising that ektas serials are popular and are adopting her tactics...after the 20yr leap proved successful in kyunki, ekta used it in others and now serials like kumkum (which has nothing to do with ekta) and bhabhi are using that leap as well (though they often don't manage to do it as well)...and all of the dirty tactics used to draw in viewers (death, coming back from the dead, plastic surgery etc) have been done to death by ekta but STILL other shows have started using them...its because, like it or not, her shows are popular and getting great trps. it may not be right, but fortunately or unfortunately, that is the way it goes...and ekta reaps the benefits...

I agree with U(in both ur post)! I believe the main reason her shows r getting such gud trp's despite the poor storylines r cuz their primetime! Most of the family members in a household return only after 6 n after eating n freshing its 8 n thats when all her shows start...I can say this very well, cuz when I was at my grandma's place...This is wat use 2 happen...My grandma has a big family n all her sons would return after 6...they would freshen up, eat n by that time it wuld be 8 (too much info😆 but im trying 2 put my point across 4 it 2 make better sense😊) n then they wuld watch star plus! Half the people in the room would be complaining "arre yaar yeh kya bewakoofi hai...main nahee dehkunga ab" but guess wat next day saare ke saare line se behtay hotey thay...yaha thak they wuld call their wives "kahaani shuru hogaai...kyunkii araa hai..."😆

All in all, we have 2 admit, no matter how pathetic n reused her storylines r people still watch it n still accept it! I dont know y that is, but that is so! When I dont like her storyline I stop watching the show...When I feel theres an interesting twist coming up I start 2 watch it again, but same is not the case with everyone...They watch it despite them hating the track! Im a gud example! I was an avid viewer of Kahiin To Hoga, no matter how much I hated piyush-kashish wedding track, kashish taking revenge frm Sujal, I still watched the show regularly! I wuld complain, yell, even pull my hair but next day I wuld have a reason or two 2 y Im watching it despite me hating the track! Her shows r attractive, actually the characters r!

I hope Im not confusing U all! Ab thak I was an admirer of her one show honestly which was Kahiin To Hoga, which by the way now I hate more than any show of hers! I luv Saarthi n I will always say Ekta ke saare shows aik taruf aur Saarthi aik taruf!

In btwn, y r we comparing the sky n the ground😆

Teesha

Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Ekta and her serials have been discussed in Shazys topic of final analysis.

Ekta and her serials have been going on since the past 6 years, and most of them that have high TRP's like Kyunki, Kahani and KZK are telecast on Primetime. Most people watch TV at night and they have no choice but to watch Ekta serials. Kesar which is an afternoon show does not have high TRP and is below Saarrthi in the ratings list.

Most people watch Kyunki and KZK because of Ronit Roy. I visit both these forums and after reading the posts there i know people are really tired of crap that Ekta is showing, but they still watch because they r "addicted" to the shows.

I dont think Ekta will end her 3 or 4 Primetime K serials even though the story has all been exhaused and repeated and re-repeted because she is insecure. If she ends these or any 1 of them also, for her new show she does not have any new story and thus may not be able to attract viewers.

Excellently said! If anyone is confused by my prev post, this is wat I intended 2 actually say! Pinky, I agree with u 101%!

Teesha

Teesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_mita

after action they showed every one's reaction in different angle aur in different colour(like red, blue etc.).😆 ðŸ˜†Aur itna sara members ko dikhate dikhate 20 minute ki serial me 15 minutes to ho hi jata hai.Then in remaining 5 minutes they showed how every memberscan cry in different manner.🤢

😆U know this one thing is very popular in her shows! The sound is more scary than the situation😆aisa lugta hai kisi per aasman gir gaya, n the voice stays till all the members have been shown😆Nice point!

Teesha

Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirley

that even my 4-year old brother knows what happens next....for example...a character is having a argument wid another..and my brother is like.."shes going 2 hit him.." and guess what...the characters do hit each other....even my little brother can predict these all events now...

Mere bahi jab kabhi dehkta hai tapad padney se phela he starts making noises like ab "tssshhh" hoga😆

Teesha

Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAARRTHIFAN_1

i agree wid you pswayer to some extent but still serials like millee which have no basic story now.dont know where the serials are going get a prime time slot but the serial like saarrthi which have a strong content gets ignored. that's unfair.

U know I heard Milee is ending, I really hope the directors/producers talk 2 star people n sumhow get Saarthi 2 change time slots! Im sure that'll help them gain popularity a lot!