India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

why always people ...

SAARRTHIFAN_1 Senior Member
SAARRTHIFAN_1
SAARRTHIFAN_1

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Guys i can't understand onething. why pepole always vote for ekta's serial if they hate them so much.I visted some ekta's serial foums and i found people hate those track e.g kzk.can't they see what is good work and what is not.A wonderful serial like saarrthi win only one award Cry and those ekta's baseless serial win so many awards Angry .In her serials no couple can be together for alteast a week.pregency is her fav.topic.Usne to apne serials mein rishton ko mazak banake rakha hai.It is so irritating whenever i see her taking award.

pooja_rahil9 Senior Member
pooja_rahil9
pooja_rahil9

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged
i m tottaly agree with u
or ye to kuch bhi nahi hai
vo jab tak ek aadmi ki teen-teen shaadiya nahi karva deti
tab tak use chain hi nahi ata
uske serial ko to govt ko ADULT serial ka naam de dena cahaayeeye Angry
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:52am | IP Logged
its because even though we like to complain about her serials, we like them and we get invested in them. as for kzk, the current track is surely hated, but mostly we love the show and its characters, which is why they are so popular. don't get me wrong, i love saarthi too...but the problem here is that it is not a prime time show, which means only a selected proportion of audience will be able to watch it...even i miss it most days coz i'm at uni (which is why i come here)...mostly housewifes and small kids who don't go to school will be able to catch it...that is why it never has the trps of k serials, as they are all primetime. this inevtiably means that ekta's serials get more attention and more trps and THUS, more recognition at awards..also, we've just recently had a discussion about ekta and her serials which i am now posting here:

No matter how much I hate her storylines and all that, I really admire her for what she is- the unapologetic, smart and shrewd businesswoman!

No wonder Balaji has such a HUGE turnover-when Ekta's here, have no fear! She rocks yaar!

she is shrewd and doesn't care about what anyone says...even though we all complain about her shows, we still watch them regularly and get invested in them...practically ALL the shows currently on TV are hers...she's raking in the cash, making unknown people into celebs and giving them the opportunities to be placed on pedestals, the top three spots in trp ratings in any given week are dominated by her K serials, she's singlehandedly running a collosal empire AND churning out new shows periodically...phew, i'm tired just writing about it!

so guess who's having the last laugh?

i hope that makes sense to you guys. don't take offence, but this is basically the answer to your questions.
alvina Goldie
alvina
alvina

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:13am | IP Logged
her shows r always predictable
and nowadays there is no storyline
always some function or party is going on
where the actors wear such bright clothes and heavy jewellery
and the whole week passes in that particular party or ceremony
Shirley IF-Dazzler
Shirley
Shirley

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Exactly....i agree...some ppl keep complaining..and balaji wins the best production house.... Angry Confused ...why r ppl doing this..now there is so much rona dhona predictable in k serials...that even my 4-year old brother knows what happens next....for example...a character is having a argument wid another..and my brother is like.."shes going 2 hit him.." and guess what...the characters do hit each other....even my little brother can predict these all events now...
fafi IF-Rockerz
fafi
fafi

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:03am | IP Logged
i also totally agree with u all. that ekta Angry. what does she think of herself Angry
i also visited an ekta serial forum and in that forum those members were literally making fun of the actors of that drama LOL LOL LOL . they were talking all against that serial Big smile i don't understand why people still want to watch ekta's shows when they know that it has nothing worth seeing in it Angry
i pity on you ekta that u can't provide ur viewers a good healthy entertaining serial!!!!!!!!
LOL

Edited by fafi - 28 March 2006 at 6:04am
SAARRTHIFAN_1 Senior Member
SAARRTHIFAN_1
SAARRTHIFAN_1

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:11am | IP Logged

i agree wid you pswayer to some extent but still serials like millee which have no basic story now.dont know where the serials are going get a prime time slot but the serial like saarrthi which have a strong content gets ignored. that's unfair.

Edited by SAARRTHIFAN_1 - 28 March 2006 at 6:12am
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:20am | IP Logged
well...excluding saarthi, i don't think there is one single serial on air right now that isn't on the same lines as the k serials...people are realising that ektas serials are popular and are adopting her tactics...after the 20yr leap proved successful in kyunki, ekta used it in others and now serials like kumkum (which has nothing to do with ekta) and bhabhi are using that leap as well (though they often don't manage to do it as well)...and all of the dirty tactics used to draw in viewers (death, coming back from the dead, plastic surgery etc) have been done to death by ekta but STILL other shows have started using them...its because, like it or not, her shows are popular and getting great trps. it may not be right, but fortunately or unfortunately, that is the way it goes...and ekta reaps the benefits...

Go to top