Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Shweta-Ronit ki unHoli haathapai
   By: Tushar Joshi
   March 20, 2006

Shweta Tiwari (left) and Ronit Roy
Even though Holi is over, the colour on Shweta Tiwari's face has yet to fade. The actress had a fight with co-star Ronit Roy on the Kasautii Zindagii  Kay sets on Friday evening, when a routine shoot turned into a major fiasco.

The scene required Roy to put some colour on Tiwari, but she claims he went overboard and stuffed her mouth and ears with gulal.

"I don't know why he did that. All that was asked of him was to apply minimal colour on me. But Ronit was in the mood to play Holi and was running around the sets dousing everyone with colour," says Shweta.

'I pushed him'

Is it true that she punched him? "If someone comes and douses you with colour zabardasti, against your wishes, will you stay quiet? Of course I pushed him, but anyone in my place would do that. I definitely didn't punch him, as he claims," she says.

Tiwari now is shooting in Sri Lanka for a commercial, "The colour is still on my face and despite bathing, isn't going away. I had made it clear that I had to leave that day for Sri Lanka, and was trying to shoot as much as possible. In fact, our director had strictly instructed Ronit to be careful in applying colour on me, despite which he did this," she says.

Adds a source who witnessed the incident, "Ronit already had a wrist injury a few days back. I saw Shweta pushing him and asking him to back off. From where I was standing, I couldn't see any punching."

Set witnesses

Tiwari says the entire Kasautii set was witness to what transpired. "Why don't you go on the set and talk to people. They know who did what. I don't want to give undue importance to the person or the incident."

Meanwhile, Ronit's sole comment was, "I don't want to talk about Shweta Tiwari."

Ronit's panga with Kasautii AD

After we spoke to Shweta on the phone, Subhash, an assistant director with Kasautii Zindagii Kay, came on the line and said that Ronit had become violent with him, too.

"Ronit wanted to apply colour on me. I ran away because I don't enjoy Holi. His driver ran after me, and when Ronit came close, his driver told him that I had told him, 'Tu Ronit Roy ka driver zaroor hoga, lekin mera kya ukhad lega?' At this, Ronit got provoked."

But Ronit denied any incident with Subhash. Then Subhash again came on the line; this time, he recanted. "No violence happened with me. Everything is fine here," he said.

sorry if it has been posted b4.

Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Thanks
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:17am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:18am | IP Logged
thanks but its been posted before
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top