HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i m confused why was manyata given jaynandani's room, i thought royal families are rich but seems like this one is so poor that they cant even afford a room for manyata haha this was a funny scene

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessROXY

i m confused why was manyata given jaynandani's room, i thought royal families are rich but seems like this one is so poor that they cant even afford a room for manyata haha this was a funny scene

Good point..but i guess rajmata wanted Manyeta and Jaynandi to get along and spend some time together ..so i think thats why they wanted Manyeta to stay with Jay in her room😊
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

actually the gay cousin of JN says that there are more than thirty empty rooms but
Dadisa plotted nicely on having the two together... its Raj Mata...she wants that M and J
try to tolerate each other especially after the nok-jhok they had in the beginning
HermionePotter thumbnail
looks like jay is surely going to kill manyata or she might change her room lol...i m pretty sure there is going to be a big cat fight between these sisters
ChocolateQueen thumbnail

looks like jay is surely going to kill manyata or she might change her room lol...i m pretty sure there is going to be a big cat fight between these sisters

Catfight will happen for sure😆
HermionePotter thumbnail
lol who's going to win i think jay will quit if she even gets a small scratch on her face...
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Manyeta is a wild cat she can beat Jay easily with her 1 scratch Jay will cry like a baby😆
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ChocolateQueen

Manyeta is a wild cat she can beat Jay easily with her 1 scratch Jay will cry like a baby😆

true😆
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

true😆

Yup😆
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well u know how siblings are...!!!😉

Even i you give them separate rooms they are bound to fight!!!  ðŸ˜†  
Jai and Manyata never had the sibling bonding before...and they need to get along with each other. So at this point if she and jai stay in different rooms the attachment wudn't grow. If they stay together, surely they'll go for each other necks (personally i want Manyata to pull a cunk of hair off Jai's head😆) but how long?? they will slowly open up to each other and get along...time will make them become good sisters (which i can only hope)!!