Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princessROXY

Groupbie

princessROXY

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
i m confused why was manyata given jaynandani's room, i thought royal families are rich but seems like this one is so poor that they cant even afford a room for manyata haha this was a funny scene

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtiChocolateQueenraparthidolly--ANGEL--OmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "strange" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChocolateQueen

Goldie

ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessROXY

i m confused why was manyata given jaynandani's room, i thought royal families are rich but seems like this one is so poor that they cant even afford a room for manyata haha this was a funny scene
Good point..but i guess rajmata wanted Manyeta and Jaynandi to get along and spend some time together ..so i think thats why they wanted Manyeta to stay with Jay in her roomSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtishilparoxxpoulomi12ZaYaHolic

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

actually the gay cousin of JN says that there are more than thirty empty rooms but
Dadisa plotted nicely on having the two together... its Raj Mata...she wants that M and J
try to tolerate each other especially after the nok-jhok they had in the beginning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateQueenZaYaHolic

princessROXY

Groupbie

princessROXY

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
looks like jay is surely going to kill manyata or she might change her room lol...i m pretty sure there is going to be a big cat fight between these sisters

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateQueen

ChocolateQueen

Goldie

ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

looks like jay is surely going to kill manyata or she might change her room lol...i m pretty sure there is going to be a big cat fight between these sisters
Catfight will happen for sureLOL

princessROXY

Groupbie

princessROXY

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
lol who's going to win i think jay will quit if she even gets a small scratch on her face...

ChocolateQueen

Goldie

ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Manyeta is a wild cat she can beat Jay easily with her 1 scratch Jay will cry like a babyLOL

ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocolateQueen

Manyeta is a wild cat she can beat Jay easily with her 1 scratch Jay will cry like a babyLOL
trueLOL

ChocolateQueen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.