Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Ganging up against Shonali (For no solid reason) (Page 2)

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

shonali also bitched about maheks connection with salman,about mandy to amar..about amar and sky ganging up against sid,so its not like she is an angel..maybe they find others people footage more interesting to telecast..every single person bitches about someone all day long,its o.k they don't have any other entertainment..just because amar,sky,juhi,sunny were shown backbiting doesn't mean shonali and sid are singing praises of others all day..

as for the ganging,she brought it upon herself by attacking amar's character,his friends know his character and are just standing by him..just because amar patched with her as a gentleman doesn't mean he will overnight forget the blot she put on his image forever.

GREAT JOBClap for laying out the other side of the coin. See people are only data hunting to find examples the support shonali without looking at the other side of why people are treating her like this. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krazyb89zanish_kMahekFTWuscgirl

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Well what else domwe expect once they start bitching its fromleft right n centre!!! They just overdo everything the pathetic loosers!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageRoseMahekFTWQuietude

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
You are taking too much load. Better pray for sho and sid so that they come out of the house and relieved from all their misery.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HeyybabyydolllMrManagementuscgirl

VintageRose Goldie
VintageRose
VintageRose

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
the one-sidedness needs to break. this bully gang pick on the people who arent in their team and keeps ridiculing them and maligning them constantly. They r doing that to Sid. And they started absolutely unneccesarily dissecting shonali and for god knows what reason they are always bitching about her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaHeyybabyydolllThrasherQuietude

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freaking.Buzzof

she is a confused soul,idhar chali main udhar chali jaane kaha main kidhar chali.
Sonali apne kiye ki saza bhugat rahi hay. Feel no sorry for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I don't know about anyone else, but I have something to say about Sunny. For one who claims others are so judgmental, she is the biggest judgmental person EVER! I mean who the hell is she to comment on Sho's expressions or PM's short skirts or someone's high heels? hai kaun woh? who does she think she is? she comes across as sooo bitchy!!! din raat, she passes judgments on people as if she knows them (the other inmates have at least some right to do so cuz they have been together for so long), and then claims "log yahan bohut judgmental hain." cut the crap woman! ek film ki offer kya aa gayi, kuch attention kya mil gaya BB aur inmates se, kudh ko ghar ki maharaani samajh baithi! you are just another contestant Sunny, just like everyone else! you ain't special! She has NOTHING to offer the show and uper se this attitude! she clearly suffers from a superiority complex in the house. PM, Sid, Sho, Amar, Sky, Juhi, and even Andrew have some entertainment to offer to the show. what does she have? all she does is bitch about people and shake her head like a donkey to whatever sky and juhi says. for someone who expects respect from other people, she needs to know how to respect people first! 

P.S. this is nothing on her profession. please don't bring that up and say 'she is po*n star..what can u expect and all that nonsense." whether she is a po*n star or a nun, she is still bitchy and i hate her!

and excuse my rant! i kinda felt strongly about this and so i shared!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaThrasher

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
totally agree 
Thrasher IF-Dazzler
Thrasher
Thrasher

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged