Frequent Posters

blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very well said ..100% agree wid TM
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ganging up against shonali really is getting sick and mean caz she didnt do anything...she is doin her work and tasks properly wasnt rude to any of dem the character assasination was little too much sky needs to think b4 saying things lik dat
kimi484 thumbnail
i think PM sed it in anger caz sky and amar were instigating her...they brought sid topic dat of sid sayin PM having interest in sid 4 years ago so in anger PM sed against shonali and sid. shonali is sid's friend so PM is getting little rough on her i hope PM stops listening to their instigation its for these instiagation by sky and amar which makes her say things like these which are damaging for her and also for those involved
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you.

You are right.

I'm not a Shonali fan and neither did I like her but watching all this now has given me a soft corner towards Shonali.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Because they're bullies! They've always picked on people throughout the season. Sky has always bullied Shonali, and when Mishra left, his whole gang was able to focus their full energy on Shonali. Shonali is so pathetic, she can't even stand up for herself and realize how her so-called "friends" are treating her!
kimi484 thumbnail
BB should show bitching by sunny videos in the plasma tv in the house
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They succeeded. As per the spoilers she is out.
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo mafia group will get an ego boost tonight with Shonali's eviction
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well...i liked shonali earlier bt den didnt liked aftr sumtym..bt iw ud now prefr her to win as i dnt like othr contstants...😛
she is not inocnt bt also she is not a mean n cheap gal like sunny😡...i hate sunny 4 wat she did in her past bt more i hateher bcoz of  acting of inocnce😡... i like PM most n still want her to win😳 bt i wud say dat she must regret 4 wat she has said about shonali bcoz it will efct prsonl life of shonali 4 sure ... n again i wud say here dat all fault is of sid kid😡..he had said evrythng rubbish about PM so PM had to talk about sid kid's charctr🤢 bt she has no right to talk about shonali's charactr...🤢 basically she has said nothng wrong about sunny's charctr n she even know evrythng about sunny more then othr contestant...😕
i really felt bad 4 shonali yday ðŸ˜µ
a.sanju09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Completely agreed. Nice post.