Shonali is a maneater (Page 2)

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by TheDilettante

Sho-Sho is a maneater and Mishra utters a gospel truth. ShockedLOLLOL Vote for Mishra.

I don't know if she is the "gospel of truth" but she sure is acting like itLOL But I would vote for mishra anyway compared to shonali. 

So now you believe that Sho-Sho is a maneater but Amarwa's nonvegetarian ways are justified? Hain? Hain? LOL 

*waiting for a horde to arrive with all kinds of justification for Amarwa's actions*

Amar is actually a vegetarian( he only eats eggs) Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettante

Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Okay my serious reply on it. PM said and you believed and we all are suppose to believe? What is the proof of it? We didnt see Shiraz making such earth shattering confessions about his own girfriend. Bigg Boss the TRP hungry show would have showed such dramatic statements with special effects. (If that was true) PM is hating Shonali because she is Sid's friend. She doesn't make sense this the very same ppl she hangs out with says behind her back.

Shiraz looked super happy when he was in BB house. He even said he is proud of her and she is doing a good job. He didnt have any complains. Did Mishra dream about such things? Before leaving he did not nominate Sid. Sid was fooling around and teasing Shiraz and Shonali when they were hugging and stuff. That obviously wouldn't be happening if there were serious strains regarding the friendship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b.sweetdollVintageRose

v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Shonali a maneater? That has got to be the kookiest thing I've heard all day today! Even women can kachcha chabao dumb lambs like Sho and you're saying she's a man eater?LOL
wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
everyone believed shonalis version when she said she had weird vibes from amar,but when others talk of her character suddenly everyone else is not believable.LOLand people are not blind to see how they were behaving in the rain so they don't need PMs or skys certificate to believe it.
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MatteFinish

Okay my serious reply on it. PM said and you believed and we all are suppose to believe? What is the proof of it? We didnt see Shiraz making such earth shattering confessions about his own girfriend. Bigg Boss the TRP hungry show would have showed such dramatic statements with special effects. (If that was true) PM is hating Shonali because she is Sid's friend. She doesn't make sense this the very same ppl she hangs out with says behind her back.

Shiraz looked super happy when he was in BB house. He even said he is proud of her and she is doing a good job. He didnt have any complains. Did Mishra dream about such things? Before leaving he did not nominate Sid. Sid was fooling around and teasing Shiraz and Shonali when they were hugging and stuff. That obviously wouldn't be happening if there were serious strains regarding the friendship.

Shiraz seems like a nice guy. What was he suppose to do, call sonali a B****h . She would never do that. I think that he is mad at her for her actions. But this was not the platform to discuss it with her. Can you imagine what it would have done to her image, if he would have called her out? He told shonali to retract her words about amar, because he knew that shonali is not a sacchi savitre. 
Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Hahhah pm!! From now on any friend ofnthe opposite sex who u do some harmless flirting with ur having an affair with!! The i wonder what she has to say abt amar and vida!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageRoseQuietude

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Easy_A

Shonali a maneater? That has got to be the kookiest thing I've heard all day today! Even women can kachcha chabao dumb lambs like Sho and you're saying she's a man eater?LOL

She is more or less a maneater, Maybe that is little bit of a strong word.
I just thought it would attract traffic LOL
Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
@Management, then how did PM know? Did she get dreams of Shiraz losing hair? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageRose

Go to top