New tagline for IF - Page 4

Poll Question :

Which one of the following do you want as the new tagline for IF?

Poll Choice
Rok saako to Rok Lo
Sky is not the Limit - Dreams Unlimited
Ek Baar Aaye Jo, Baar Baar Aaye Wo
an addiction you would love to have.
one way track- easy to come, hard to leave
Beware: This forum is addictive. Login at your own risk :-)
Thodi si Mirchi, Thoda sa Hungama.....Aur Bohut saari Masti!
Dil Mile, Dosti Kile
One stop of fun and excitement.
bonding of telly Fans
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I joined the group today. I am presently in Singapore. I have been reading your Daily Updates from quite some time. Can anyone please tell me as where can I find updates after 14th April. I was a regular watcher of JJKN in India. I have watched every episode till Dec End. Then once while surfing the net I came across this forum. You guys are really gr8, I must comment a Painter in words, I can really feel every word I read. I feel as if I am watching the episode.

Hats off to you.

Shina

hi shina
you can read the updates at the jjkn update section written by rumi/daisy/queenbee........they have all the updates till date (written fresh taazaa taazaa everyday)

i cant decide between the mirch masala and the addictive forum....

one is mirchi fun and the other is funny fun
which is better.....mirchi or funny?
btw congrats to both preity and lakshmi for having come up with such great ideas....

Hi All,

Thanks for voting. 😊 I know everyone came up with nice tag lines and thanks to all of you.

The most popular and voted tag line is the one suggested by lakshmi : "This forum is addictive. Login at your OWN risk!".

I will be making a few changes to the homepage and also the animation for which we asked suggestions is also underway.

Actually the flash programmer whom I assigned the task is getting married (another online love story) 😃.

I have asked him to complete the flash animation for the homepage before leaves for Honeymoon.😆

Cheers,
Vijay

i think i will go for.. Beware: This forum is addictive. Login at your own risk :-) one..coz.. thts what happend to me.. 😆😆😆 

I chose: Beware: This Forum is addictive, login at your own risk. It is so true😆