Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Well she needs to die at least once...Bajaj died (twice), Anu died...she has slapped everyone...she needs to die at least once!! Of course, only to come back...KZK will die without her...the story is about her and her two men, her children and her kasautis...whether we like it or not 😃 😃 😳
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
uh , kekta cant kill prerna bcuz the story now revolves around her , unlike before when it revolved around anu-prers luv story ...
apux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitun

Mukti lead ROLE, You got to be F**KING Kidding me, shes not attractive, and i know most you people hate her, i certanly do, she usually interferes wioth other business.

No offence to he but she got raped, because all that interfering

Are u serious??!  Are u saying that Mukti's rape is her fault?? Rape is never the fault of the rape victim....your thinking is quite like the thinking of the rapist Sharad himself, such thinking is the reason why so many rapists walk free to rape more girls that "interfer" with other ppl's business....
miss unknown thumbnail
wot crap. as if! & apo*na & shweta r very gud pals in real life. ekta is stupid, but not stupid enough 2 kill PRERNA.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think this is another April Fool's, right Taify?
hamzy thumbnail
nooooooooooooooooooooooo its not true i gonna die ekta i will kill u plz don't do this vamp!
Taify thumbnail
Array idiots....It was a joke!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
this news looked suss from the beginning yaar thats y i didnt reply april fools shuru bhi nahin hua aur hum sab log 😆
Taify thumbnail
baad main sab yehi kehtay hain!