Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
This is lie 😭
This is lie 😭 This is lie 😭
Ronit-Shewta ki rift ke wajah se Rishabh-Prerna ki kahaani khatam nahi ho sakti 😭
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
don't worry yaar, ekta's not stupid...60% of the audience wants PRB together and she's not about to break this jodi OR her lead actors up because of some silly off-screen rift...if cez and shweta can still act on-screen together despite their differences, phir kya darr? ronit and shweta cannot hate each other as much as shweta hates cezz...if ekta kills prerna, she's practically killing the show...so i highly doubt its going to happen...
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Emm, where did u read this? taify, tell me if its frm ne urdu newspaper.
Prerna can kill sharad, it can b right but prerna spending rest of the life in mental asylum, that cant happen 😕 😕
Without prerna, the story would b incomplete coz she is the character due to which the character like anuragh and bajaj are complete!!
This is overall a wrong info, i dont think so. 😊
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

This is lie 😭
This is lie 😭 This is lie 😭
Ronit-Shewta ki rift ke wajah se Rishabh-Prerna ki kahaani khatam nahi ho sakti 😭

ohh do not cry.  😭😭 .I am very suspicious about her. She can't control  her  family,  kids and  her  stray kids even. She  couldn't  reform Udi yet.

Now she is crying  hell for Mukti.  Hell of a  problems for her. Long time  ago  she should   have  consult a  psychologist.  killing someone  is   a mental  status.  Ekta can't abuse viewers  mind this time.

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

I hope this is not another one of your jokes Taify! I dont want her to die for the sole reason that my Rishabh will be heart-broken..

And although I hate to admit it- the story IS indeed all about her:-xxxx

i feel the same way .. n if she is killed then there wont be a story ..

nighteyes_fog thumbnail
Oh,I'm pretty sure Prerna will die and then come back Ekta-style 😆
Seriously though, as much as Shweta Tiwari's offscreen stunts are annoying, she is the only reason KZK has such high ratings. I can't imagine Mukti as the lead actress. The more I see her character "develop", the more I cringe. Plus, the role of Mukti is so poorly developed and all she does is cry "choti maa" 😡 Edited by nighteyes_fog - 18 years ago
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i totally agree wid u .. if this prerna dies .. damn . rishabh wiil cry .. damn .. if he cries .. i wont be able 2 live
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: nighteyes_fog

Oh,I'm pretty sure Prerna will die and then come back Ekta-style 😆
Seriously though, as much as Shweta Tiwari's offscreen stunts are annoying, she is the only reason KZK has such high ratings. I can't imagine Mukti as the lead actress. The more I see her character "develop", the more I cringe. Plus, the role of Mukti is so poorly developed and all she does is cry "choti maa" 😡

I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU. and I think everyone here agrees too irrespective of what her offscreen image is..kzk centers around prerna. The two dudes in her life would first of all be heartbroken if she dies and no Bajaj or onurag fan will want that..

if kekta wants to shut down kzk fast, she will kill prerna making mukti the main protagonist 🤢
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
u've got to be kidding!
tht aint happein'
ionia thumbnail
Mukti.....main protagonist...the mukti character is only tolerable in low doses and that too when prem is around her. I am sorry I don't like Mukti. She acts like a loser most of the time and she is suppose to be a strong character. I was so glad when Prerna found out about Sharad because watching Mukti crying Choti Maa all the time and her stupid background song irritated me so much that I wanted to rip off all my hair. 🤢 🤢. If Mukti becomes the central character, I would stop watching this crap.

Sweta Tiwari is an awesume actress. Common, who would know that She, Cezanne Khan and Ronit Roy don't get along by watching them on tv. If Ekta Kapoor kills Prerna, I will kill her personally 😡 😡 😡 .

Nah this has to be false.