Vidya gives SLEEPLESS nights to Kareena & Priyanka - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

Not realy. The khans also switch places in terms of who is #1 every year. It use to be SRk time, than Amir took over with 3 idiots and other movies I can't remember now, and now it's Salman's time. 

And srk and kareena have a good chemistry IMO. 

But they are always the top three khans that rule bollywood whether one becomes number 1 and the other 2 and 3.

I don't see chemistry with kareena and srk, it seems fake. But when SRK is with Rani, Kajol, Juhi...etc he's chemistry with them seem very natural on screen like he really loves them
^ but you said only khans can be at the top. But Kareena was also among top 3 since she debuted. So it's not only the Khans. I think Aish, Rani, and more actress also have been top 3 for a long time until they fizzled out (rani and preity). But kareena still hasn't fizzled and still a top actress. So its not only the khans. Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Terenaina

But they are always the top three khans that rule bollywood whether one becomes number 1 and the other 2 and 3.

I don't see chemistry with kareena and srk, it seems fake. But when SRK is with Rani, Kajol, Juhi...etc he's chemistry with them seem very natural on screen like he really loves them
not really 😆 ...few yr back Akshay n hrithik too in top3 .n salman ws nower ..
check it out

yess Rani/pz/kajol has very good chemistry with SRK.. i think SRK-kareena made a very good  pair too ..loved their pairing  in Ashoka ... 
^ yeah I remember when ppl use to say SRK's postition was threatened by Duggu. Good times lol

Yeah akshay also gave the khans a run for their money. 
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

^ but you said only khans can be at the top. But Kareena was also among top 3 since she debuted. So it's not only the Khans. I think Aish, Rani, and more actress also have been top 3 for a long time until they fizzled out (rani and preity). But kareena still hasn't fizzled and still a top actress. So its not only the khans.

she was missing from that list from 2003-2006...that's a long cap

khans pass over 20 years...I'll give credit when a person is at top for over 20 years and that's why I gave credit to Madhuri and Sridevi
well as far as i remember kareena wasn't a great hot shot when she arrived she did some bad movies initially .She even accepted it in the KWK s1 when she came with Rani that she made some bad choices .its mosty after JWM that people realized her mettle .If it wasnt for JWM she might have been  at the top 

i really feel bad for saif he is never counted among the khans he is a better actor than Salman any given day the kind of movie he did showed his variation more than SRK  be it ek hasina thi ,hum tum or Omkara but sadly he is always the fourth khan 
I remember about 2 years back there were hugeee debates about who was gonna win the best actress award at that time.. PC fans were saying that her performance in kaminey was better and Bebo fans were saying that bebo was better in kurbaan but Vidya ended up winning that year for Paa. PC and Kareena fans never saw Vidya as a threat but she has been winning awards for 2 consecutive years and this year both her films which depended on her star power also ended up doing well at the box office. Vidya is officially not the underdog anymore, i am curious to know what kind of movies she is going to sign after the success of TDP. Edited by LaDy_GaGa - 12 years ago
If Priyanka and Kareena get the right inspiration from Vidya's choices then its great news for their fans and movie goers in general. They are the only ones among the below 35 lot who can act with the right catalysts around them. But I dont understand why as soon as one person is successful her rivals have to be pulled down. Not so long ago Vidya was being pulled down for doing a film like TDP.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

But I dont understand why as soon as one person is successful her rivals have to be pulled down.
👏
Its simple though. People root for the underdog. Kareena and PC are already flying high.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

If Priyanka and Kareena get the right inspiration from Vidya's choices then its great news for their fans and movie goers in general. They are the only ones among the below 35 lot who can act with the right catalysts around them. But I dont understand why as soon as one person is successful her rivals have to be pulled down. Not so long ago Vidya was being pulled down for doing a film like TDP.

It always happens in IF, every set of actor and actress are criticised at different points, so you sort of take it on the chin

however there are certain fans who are more sensitive than others and create this big hullabaloo.