Vidya gives SLEEPLESS nights to Kareena & Priyanka - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

I agree. But who said I was worrying. I always had faith in kareena. Sometimes too much confidence...but that's okay she deserves the confidence. Dam...that's a girl who did Chameli...in first few years of her career. How can I not have confidence in this girl. Proud to be her fan. 

Your a huge fan of Rihanna aren't you. I love her too. What's your favorite recent song of hers? 

I secretly wish Kareena was in that Yash Chopra film with SRK.  Why doesn't she deserve that?!  Her damn sister did that lame DTPH and even won a national award for it!  😕😆 Well anyway, my most favorite recent song of Rihanna is "We Found Love."  However, I am still hooked to the last album with my most favorite being "Cheers Drink To That."  She is putting out a album every year now!  She needs to take it slowly.  However, I am not complaining!  Do you like my Rihanna siggy?! 😃  Sexy!!!!  😛😆
But goneforever, Shahrukh just said Chennai Express is being produced under Yash Raj, so I dont know.
Originally posted by goneforever

I secretly wish Kareena was in that Yash Chopra film with SRK.  Why doesn't she deserve that?!  Her damn sister did that lame DTPH and even won a national award for it!  😕😆 Well anyway, my most favorite recent song of Rihanna is "We Found Love."  However, I am still hooked to the last album with my most favorite being "Cheers Drink To That."  She is putting out a album every year now!  She needs to take it slowly.  However, I am not complaining!  Do you like my Rihanna siggy?! 😃  Sexy!!!!  😛😆

what yas chopra film? Seriously am so clueless about bollywood lately. Is that the one where anuska and katrina in? 

I love cheers drink to that, and we found love. And also You da one. It's a catchy song. Yeah I love your siggy. She looks so innocent and beautiful. That innocence is gone now. lol Am sure you don't mind that. lol
Originally posted by desigal90

But goneforever, Shahrukh just said Chennai Express is being produced under Yash Raj, so I dont know.

Well, if that is the case, then that is great!   👏 I always wanted Aish and Kareena to come in a film together with SRK under Yash Chopra's direction by the way.  But, I guess I need to be realistic and enjoy what Kareena has, not wish what she should have!  I am p*ssed that Aish lost Heroine, but Kareena was meant for it!  Madhur better not screw it up especially after all this damn hype for nearly a year now.  😉  Desigal90, you are a great Bebo fan just like Beboholic, I enjoy your admiration for her!  It is adorable.  I am not just saying that!!!  😃
I'm sorry but rani and preity were in a competition with each other and kareena wasn't even on their level at that time.
But everybody has their time to shine...now it's this person, tomorrow it'll be another person. It's only the heros that can sustain their position for 25 years and up...and also the best actresses like sridevi and madhuri did it like the khans are doing. Khans were always the hot shots back in the 90's until now
I think SRK should work with vidya instead of kareena because they don't have a good chemistry with each other.
SRK needs a fresh pairing Or atleast be paired with rani or someone that looks good with him in a love story...It's sad to see SRK's career going this way, I always been huge SRK fan but disappointment lately with RaOne stuff
Originally posted by beboholic

what yas chopra film? Seriously am so clueless about bollywood lately. Is that the one where anuska and katrina in? 

I love cheers drink to that, and we found love. And also You da one. It's a catchy song. Yeah I love your siggy. She looks so innocent and beautiful. That innocence is gone now. lol Am sure you don't mind that. lol

Yes, the one with Anuskha and Katrina!  SRK seriously will not look good with Kat, their pairing will be horrible!  Confused  They might make a great father/daughter pairing, but as lovers?!  Well, I guess if Rajnikanth and Aish can come together, anyone can.  I don't mind SRK's pairing with Kareena, it is decent!  Rihanna is always a pure hitmaker now.  All her songs go to #1!  😆  Thanks for loving my siggy, it means a lot.  🤗
Well Terenaina, you can deny it all you want, but according to boxoffice India, she was. Her name's been in top 3. 

She only slipped 2003-2006

Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Terenaina

I'm sorry but rani and preity were in a competition with each other and kareena wasn't even on their level at that time.
But everybody has their time to shine...now it's this person, tomorrow it'll be another person. It's only the heros that can sustain their position for 25 years and up...and also the best actresses like sridevi and madhuri did it like the khans are doing. Khans were always the hot shots back in the 90's until now

Not realy. The khans also switch places in terms of who is #1 every year. It use to be SRk time, than Amir took over with 3 idiots and other movies I can't remember now, and now it's Salman's time. 

And srk and kareena have a good chemistry IMO. 

Oh, interesting list...love seeing deepu on such list

but I loved rani and preity at that time and I always saw them as competition with each other. That's why rani was very friendly with kareena and just loved her but hated when it came to Preity that was her competitor