India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

28th March Update

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Shisuhul pal ~ arjun was face to face … he said u have signs- the document…arjun try to make the workers a lot ~ a lot …he try to make up the worker … but worker start saying bhoomi goenka hy hy hy hy … then keshav said listen shisuhul pal this not fare ~ good u are missing the rights of worker…where in the office mamaji was very much happy …mansen said I am just waiting for tomorrow's new paper…mamaji said listen b4 arjun could win the trust of arjun u go ~ make them to work again got me yuvraj…yuvraj said ok ~ he went …mansen then came near said yaar mamaji if some thing sit in the mind of workers so it come out after long time.

Where arjun give first aid to bhoomi …he was quit angry also but than he said about bhoomi to study for the job of auto sign-…suddenly mansen came to take the sign- on the papers came out of bhoomi's mouth…~ arjun said yes this is it now I understand it good bhoomi c'mon let's go…

Yuvraj successfully made the mind of workers very easily by saying I will give u ur rights, ur plot for houses ~ believe me I will talk to the mansen ~ dev dadaji…~ then what first shisuhul pal said long long life to yuvraj ji …where rest of the workers also starts saying same thing…

Arjun came down calling mansen … mansen , mansen said why are you shouting said what your problem…arjun speak about the workers problem with him ~ said that u [ mansen ] using my bhoomi against the wishes of workers…~ if some thing happened to bhoomi any fingers rises towards bhoomi so it will rise towards u also coz' u are kaak sasur of bhoomi…~ the first finger will be mine…mansen face was completely red but he didn't said any thing to arjun…

Bhoomi read the new paper of the morning where it was written every thing against bhoomi…she run to arjun where arjun was watching the TV news…in which yuvraj successfully won the hearts of each ~ every worker…even yuvraj , mamaji ~ mansen was also very happy after watching the TV news…yuvraj said it's quit difficult but U have told me mamaji ~ look I have done it…mansen ask what was the name of the union leader yuvraj said shisuhul pal , mansen said keep this person in ur hands ok he is very nice ~ useful person ok arjun ~ keshav is joining our factory ~ this person will go against them by our plans…

Yuvraj meet the union leader ~ give him money alots of money…a very big smile came to his mouth…he said thank u sir yuvraj ji… yuvraj said keep going like this ~ do jobs for us only u will get alots of rewards ok got me…b4 yuvraj can live union leader said I have wish, yuvraj speak ~ it will be completed … wish was that he want to meet mansen ~ mamaji…yuvraj bring him in the office… mamaji said welcome ~ mansen said so u r the person who throw rock on bhoomi ~  union leader said yes sir I am the one…mansen said yuvraj u go to the lawyer ~ yuvraj left…mamaj ithan stood up ~ said good job dear union leader keep doing like this ok will be gain alots of money from us.

But this union leader open his mouth ~ said I want u all to bring out my bro out of jail…mamaji said this is small job go ~ meet lawyer ~ he will do it got me…but union leader said he is my small bro ~ only ~ only u can bring him out he is not any other person but my bro satpal chordiy …whom u have promised to bring him out of jail…it's ok no problem I am going…but mamaji said wait union leader…well satpal is ur bro … union leader smile ~ said well u r big peoples u can forget small peoples but no problem…u know I have meet him few days b4 …few days b4 I break head of one person …~ I have been in jailed for 3 months where I meet him … when I lived he said send my regards to mansen ~ mamaji …mansen ask him what did he tell u …~ this union leader said every thing …specially satya ~ the bomb blast … both mamaji ~ mansen face colour went off…

Precap:

Shefail start teaching bhoomi how to do business ~ she even spoke to arjun…

Tammy

Edited by barbie - 28 March 2006 at 5:20am

riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged
thanks Tammy! Big smile
raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:51am | IP Logged

well saarrthians this union leader isa bro of satpal ...but satpal is leavng saarrthi he said "NO" to negative roles...Cry

tammy

Edited by barbie - 28 March 2006 at 5:21am
boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:53am | IP Logged
thanks for the update tammy ...now shefali is of some help to bhumi ...atleast she is helping her ...good Big smile
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile
riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:55am | IP Logged
so both are bros..evilness runs in da family-LOLZ! LOL
raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil