i will go when you go.

bharti stop stalking and come online

aarti how are you
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@asmi...hey hii...welcome ya...i am bharathi...😃
@all...see today is Saturday and it will be half day working day...and you are all  calling after 12.00pm...okay i am giving the no which i called..i called starone office...022-66305555😊
and endemol office is on leave...so i will fix up my call on monday...😃
okay...what is this new rules...who is framing all such rules..😡.😡😉
@reena...hima di called gurmmeet aka maan as her son😆..😆.😆.so take her name from maans rota list...we both can have him on the month which hima di's having 15 days for you and 15 days for me...okay va...when we bahuus😳😳 are there why we need to send maan to our in-laws home and trouble hima di..😉. so what say re.😆.😉...
hima diii is our saaasuuu maaa🤣😆
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

bharthi ki bachi == bahar aa stalking mode se ...

arti == i too think the same tht chennal office is open & mumbai office is closed ...

reena == ok darling ... shall leave in few min ...

aarti -== lunch ready...
divareena thumbnail
hima will post more pictures tonight.

so good to see you laugh 🤗🤗🤗🤗
divareena thumbnail
hima di - me shocked you called maan as your soon. me will have to take your name out now.

bharti - we have maan more to ourselves now. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

himadi as our sasumaa😆😆😆😆😆😆
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --aarthi--

di in chennai i think the office is working of saturday's

re arthi...dont waste your energy in calling chennai office..you call to endemol and mumbai office everyday and trouble them.😆..once in two days you call chennai office...😉

@asmi...they will not stalk our pages pa...you know this IF is just a platform for viewers to have fun...may be the PRO'S
of actors may be involved in stalking...but as far as channels and production house i think they are least bothered about these social websites...we need to shout into their heads and ears to make them listen..😡
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sindu1231

@asmi...hey hii...welcome ya...i am bharathi...😃

@all...see today is Saturday and it will be half day working day...and you are all calling after 12.00pm...okay i am giving the no which i called..i called starone office...022-66305555😊
and endemol office is on leave...so i will fix up my call on monday...😃
okay...what is this new rules...who is framing all such rules..😡.😡😉
@reena...hima di called gurmmeet aka maan as her son😆..😆.😆.so take her name from maans rota list...we both can have him on the month which hima di's having 15 days for you and 15 days for me...okay va...when we bahuus😳😳 are there why we need to send maan to our in-laws home and trouble hima di..😉. so what say re.😆.😉...
hima diii is our saaasuuu maaa🤣😆

bharthi ki bachi ... wives also call their husbands baby ... i think u dont know this trend AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
i will kill u ...
I will call GC ... baby ...
i think u are forgetting baby is the word what my fav uses all the time ...😉samjhi Angry
dare u reena ... u touch the rota ... varna ... varsha & aash se pehle ... i will run behind u with a dagger ...Angry samjhi ROFL
divareena thumbnail
bharti i will call mumbai and endemol office on monday.

me will go soon.
divareena thumbnail
himadi 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 i would never dare to take your name out of the list. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆. See i gave you maan first for january, dekha kitni achi baachi hu main😉

calling some one baby  means as an endearment too. I know as we use it lot here.😆😆😆

bharti so good to see you laughing🤗🤗🤗🤗