Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

aarti & asmi -=== where did u girls gayab ...

reena == me here ...
@all
ok gurls ... we have decided to start watching geet from episdoe 1
here is the link ... thanks 2 the uploadeer ... so i am providing u with the link ... so waht we all will do is start watching the episode from day 1 & start our analysis part ...discuss on every detail ...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA_WxEM7WmE[/YOUTUBE]
divareena thumbnail
Hima me cannot wait for Monday. We all Will post our analysis. Please post the new rules. Lool

want to see Aashu and Varsha s reaction
dewdropred thumbnail

reena draling u opened the thread so u need 2 edit th rules ... edit them LOL ... var & aash wil run behind u with a dagger ... LOL ...

divareena thumbnail
Hima i am hiding behind the judge so they cannot do anything to me.

We miss Mona
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hima di i am here...@all pleease...

girls..i am not educating here nyone...i am just telling that real people and thier numbers matters to starone...when i called them today the first question she asked me is my number., and mail id...she also asked me if there is anything that we should not call or use your number..i replied not at all and you are welcome at anytime...so just think., for then now they want the real no's and count..we cnat produe the entir indian population to call., but i think we can bring out the fair numbers...then its in thier hands and brains to grab attentions by endorsing and promoting the show...so  we will show our real side and i am sure we will be paid for our genunity..lets fight..but please be polite and nice to them..sure we will be heard...

please...do like this...one day use your no and id

the next day one of your sibblings

the next day yours parents...

always use geniune id's...

nothing fake...no proxies allowed okay...😆😉

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
hima di me here just cooking and sneaking in...

wat are the new rules di
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sindu1231

hima di i am here...@all pleease...

girls..i am not educating here nyone...i am just telling that real people and thier numbers matters to starone...when i called them today the first question she asked me is my number., and mail id...she also asked me if there is anything that we should not call or use your number..i replied not at all and you are welcome at anytime...so just think., for then now they want the real no's and count..we cnat produe the entir indian population to call., but i think we can bring out the fair numbers...then its in thier hands and brains to grab attentions by endorsing and promoting the show...so  we will show our real side and i am sure we will be paid for our genunity..lets fight..but please be polite and nice to them..sure we will be heard...

please...do like this...one day use your no and id

the next day one of your sibblings

the next day yours parents...

always use geniune id's...

nothing fake...no proxies allowed okay...😆😉

Sorry l don't know ur name...l am new to this thread...l also think they r doing some kind of survey...for next call l'll use my mom's father & home no...hope they r not stalking us otherwise they will know all our strategies
divareena thumbnail
bharti how are  you. we will call and post our ideas.

dewdropred thumbnail

asmi --- u have a point ... we need 2 do this in pm ...

bharthi --- today office is closed which office u called ...
reena === u are coming & hinding behind me ... they will attack me first where is ur partner in crime spee ...
mona = miss u darling ...
aarti == what are u cooking ... jalana math khane ko ...
@all === just now calld star1 office ... its closed ... yaar when ever i call thy either ask me 2 call after 1 hour or no one answers the phone or office is closed ... too irritatin ...
video of episode 1 on page 2 ...