Kasauti Zindagi Ki

THE LAST EPISODE

cutesweetjenni thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

How do u want Kasautii's last episode to be?I would want to see Anurag and Prerna together,with their grandchildren around them,asking them,''Dadaji,dadima,how did u two meet?Was it a love marriage or arranged marriage''?That will be soooooooo sweettttttt😳Hope my dream comes true!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ionia thumbnail
Yeah same here....but I want Bajaj to be happy too and not dead........May b I want too much 😭

urmm...i think it would be really awkward if prerna goes back to anurag! i am a anu-prerna fan and not really a bajaj prerna fan. But, i feel the end of kasauti will be a flop if anu prerna reunite. i mean, after having kasak and 20 years of relationship with bajaj, how would it be to go back to anu? 😕 😳 n prerna is already on the verge of being a grandmom.

well, well, by the time anu-prerna finish narrating their love story, their grandchildren would have had grandkids!  😆

I never imagined the end of kasauti. so, i dunno. I'll think abt it n post. 😊

Edited by smarie pants - 18 years ago
amali2305 thumbnail
I want it the other way arround Jen.... I want pre and rishu be together... wid their grand kids... and prem and mukti to be together.. prem is holding their baby..... Here comes Anu with his wife Sam.... they invite bajaj family to a pooja at their house for one of their grand kids... 😆
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think it would be awkward to show anu-pre together as well...and i am not saying this JUST because i am a PRB fan...of course, i want PRB together at the end...but the point is that after 20 yrs of marriage and 30 yrs of living together and 6 KIDS (😆 😆 😆 ), there is too much distance between anu-pre and too much shared btwn PRB...it would be laughable if she suddenly at grandmother's age decided to go back to anu...
psawyer thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: amali2305

I want it the other way arround Jen.... I want pre and rishu be together... wid their grand kids... and prem and mukti to be together.. prem is holding their baby..... Here comes Anu with his wife Sam.... they invite bajaj family to a pooja at their house for one of their grand kids... 😆

that would be the cutest thing ever....baby Prem...awwwwwwwwwww! maybe they could call him Prem III (Prem 1, his brother Prem 2, his son Prem 3 😆)

amali2305 thumbnail
yehhhh little prem.... cute family.. Prem, basanthi and little prem.... 😆
psawyer thumbnail
prem junior... 😆 😆 cho chweet!
hamzy thumbnail
i want prena and bajaj
mukti and saharad
shravan and kasak