i think nandini's interview is Fake

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

ok , all the kyunki future events - such as tanya dying in childbirth , karan's affain wid mandira's spy , nandini goin to mental asylum , karan goin to jail etc hav almost bcum "officially confirmed" bcuz of this one interview :

The character of Nandini is the most interesting and involved in KSBKBT. Recently, during the New Year's Eve party, I spoke with Gauri Pradhan over her role as Nandini.
Q: People love you and Hiten too much. All are great fans and they wanted to see this everlasting love between you two and then Tanya came, why?
A: I am very happy to see all the fans be so intersted in my serials and I am pleased to work and perform for them as well. However, the twist is not my creativity, it is the creative work of Ekta and she thought that this was the right idea to put it in. As for the work, Rakshanda is a great person and we are like sisters. Also, the character of Tanya is set to die off in childbirth very soon. That is what I have heard from Rakshanda, not sure though.
Q: All fans are upset to see you go to jail, why is Ekta putting you first in coma and now in jail? Does she hate the character Nandini for some reason?
A: Absolutely not! Ekta is a wonderful person and is trying to bring new life and spice to the life of Nandini. As for the jailing, it is just normal and something to make sure that Tanya and Karan get some romantic time on screen. However, it will be shown at some level that Karan will be ignorning Tanya and accusing her of being Nandini's jail insider.
Q: Will you give birth to a child in jail?
A: Yes, I will give birth to a baby girl called Pavitra in jail. It will be a very sad episode, since I will be all alone without anyone and giving birth to a girl in jail. There will be drama and the episode will stretch out for 2 episodes. Also, there is 99% chance that I might give birth to twin children, one girl and one boy. The boy might be named Krishna, since Lord Krishna was also born in jail. It is not certain and the details are still emerging from the writer. I will know by January 25.
Q: What is the future of Nandini in Kyunki?
A: I am not sure. I know that Nandini will give birth to a girl if not twins and will miss Karan and her children extremely. There will be a case that will be fought for my release in order to bring the kids up, but Meera will destroy it, that is part of the plan to get Mihir Papa. Then, I will be shown all alone and sent into a Mental Asylum since I was shocked at the death of my best friend and sautan, Tanya and the death of my baby girl due to poisoning by Mohini. Some heads are discussing whether to kill me off by committing suicide or to come out and kill Mohini and then being hanged. One thing is certain, I will not be hanged because of Gujral.
Q: What is the future of Karan's role?
A: He knows that better than I do. I know that he will be sent to jail because of taking 3 crores from Virani Industries. This will be due to Mohini. She is going to be a big pain for the family. Later, after we spend three years together, he will go out and become depressed since our daughter dies and Eklavya becomes kidnapped. Also, Bhoomi will be shown to become like Ansh and being very evil. She will find out everything. As for Tanya's boy, he will be very nice and very sincere. Karan will become drunk and will have another kid from his illicit relationship with Muskan, Mandira's sent spy.
--- Gauri Pradhan was very serious in this matter and said that NOTHING IS FINAL. As per the final few comments, I thought they were not true, since Karanji said something else. Who knows?

I feel this interview is completely fake ... dont get me wrong , i am not saying tht gauri is lying ... i jus feel sum1 has made this up ... i dont think gauri ever gave this interview ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whimsical_soul thumbnail
Definitely
Its completely fictitious, i wonder why people circulate these rumors!
Not only is it misleading, but it impugns Gauri tejwani's integrity as i had said earlier!
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup ! and hu the hell is this person hu has interviewed ?
is it reena thapar kapoor or subhash k jha or vickey lalvani ???? there is no name of the person ...
it luks more lyk fanfiction dressed up as an interview ..
the person has tried to make it as kekta-ish as possible wid loads of tragedy befalling karan ,tulsi and nandini
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i agreee with ya i dont belive this interview
kusum4u thumbnail
Lets wait and see how much it is true before criticising
Imzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think this interview can be true but lets see what happens Edited by bling_blin89 - 18 years ago
Immie thumbnail
I dont know this is fake or true......

but y anyone creat like this/???
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what you are saying is absolutely 100% correct. for many reasons and main thing is that Gauri Pradhan would never reveal the storyline to anyone. She has known since Feb-March that she will be entering KYPH soon and no one knew about this. plus Gauri pradhan isn't accessible to the media and that's why they put her down whenever possible.
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
In the interview I read it said that nothing was said was confirmed.

infact i saw this article on the web on another forum.
Dola87 thumbnail
its just gossip.......i hope it doent turn out to be like this.....bhoomi becomign evil...OMG....this is really spasticated 🤢 😡 😡