Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If I am not mistaken Rohan's cameo was to be a few weeks and the main purpose why he's in the show is to make Ashu jealous...

I really don't get the CV's of this show anymore...the story was moving somewhere and I thought that things would get sorted out btw AshNi in Mumbai itself , but by bringing Mallika witch & Rohan to Mumbai we're back to square one...unfortunately. If they continue like this with this crap separation track btw AshNi...I'm telling you this show will go down in no time...😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

I think they have set the stage for the jealousy track , which is going to start from next week onwards I think...which we all know was coming sooner or later. Nidhi getting to know the truth about the sifaarish was abt to happen also, so we saw that one coming too...

The big question remains: Will Nidhi ever go back to Kotnis & how ?????

To be honest I am kinda liking this jealousy track now just based on seeing Ashu's behaviour...this guy is hard to crack and we know he's not gonna confess any time soon and even Armaan is not able to get him there ...
So I think for Ashu to confess, it's gonna take something major to happen...like being afraid of losing her to someone else...maybe that will make him confess

I really don't know anymore 😕
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is going on?? We were so looking forward to Monday and the dance.Why does this "Rohan Ka Bachcha" has to show up there? He is shown to get a job in Lucknow but never shown going to any job.Then all of a sudden he is sent to Mumbai by his non-existing employers.. I didn't like his chewing gum like personality from day one.Now he ruined all we were looking forward to.😡
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing Tanu.

I had expected that Nidhi would learn the truth about the job from Mallu from the moment Ashu told her about it...But now we have to see whether she learns it in Mumbai or later...I think Set India may have given the latest update so may be it will happen next week...I don't mind that twist...Only thing is we will get to see more of a sad and love-lorn Ashu...Maybe this will make their bonding even stronger in the future and also maybe this is a way of good Samaritan Rohan to play cupid between Ashni...Just hope Ashu comes to know its Mallu who is behind this and kicks her out of his life for good...Poor Ashu he does not need enemies when he has a friend like Evil Mallu...She does not deserve his friendship even... 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Thanx for sharing Tanu.

I had expected that Nidhi would learn the truth about the job from Mallu from the moment Ashu told her about it...But now we have to see whether she learns it in Mumbai or later...I think Set India may have given the latest update so may be it will happen next week...I don't mind that twist...Only thing is we will get to see more of a sad and love-lorn Ashu...Maybe this will make their bonding even stronger in the future and also maybe this is a way of good Samaritan Rohan to play cupid between Ashni...Just hope Ashu comes to know its Mallu who is behind this and kicks her out of his life for good...Poor Ashu he does not need enemies when he has a friend like Evil Mallu...She does not deserve his friendship even... 

Mehek.. good spirit... ðŸ˜† but i hv to disagree today... 

We all knew..mallu will tell the sifarish thing and at the first oppurtune moment... to nidhi n thats happening.! its happening in mum as per setindia summary... since ashu comes after nidhi n then sees her in rohans arms ..

Rohan is a great smartian.. whoever disputes that?? But can we take repeated.. hits n misses.. n devdas episodes???? the junta runs on saas bahu n romance... the online junta on romance n both communities run low on patience... they hv been going on with ashus devdas-ness since two weeks.. if they want to ensure to build on the trps... this is surely not the way...

Coming to mallu it doesnt make sense ashu kicking her out.. n m sure it wuld never happen..barring some cold shoulder ...😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

Umm it said 3 times in the article that Nidhi is STILL in love with Ashutosh where does Kritz say she Thinks? But man just hope things get cleared up and Mallika and rohan leave them alone to sort everything out!! Want to see thr dance!

Thanks for correcting ðŸ˜³
Nyways.. i hv no hope from monday ka episode... with the pathetic setindia synopsis...
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Waitinggg..ASHU-ROHAN.come face to face...
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg!! read this article aftr reading the set india one.. whch one is to be believed??😕 though set india may be mre reliable stil dis one looks mre probable..

thanks for sharing tanu..
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 Mai kaun hu , mai kaha hu 😆... 
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kaveri

@bold: i too thought the same...but what jitters me is that...will it really take 3-4 mths for rohan to bring ashni together...coz as per his interviews...he's very much in the show for 3-4 mths till his main serial starts

3-4 months?!  did he say so? ðŸ˜• 

i don't think CVs will take the risk of showing AshNi separated for 3-4 months.. that will be suicidal for the show.. this show is about AshNi's love story.. 

Edited by Filza. - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tHannxxx ,...finally nidhi will got to know abt her job,...