Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirswarajgircheckingsmile365daysnewdustashmeetkaur1234oliviasunel303miss_patel5nandrjpdivra4ramya90bmm1985ashnotrai-Swetha--RD--Khush-LuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaranalianeeme-Ranineha-rockss-Nightingale-Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*PARICHAY-16th Dec'11 Written Update*" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Nice update sahasra, You have used lots of emotions today and some very good ones. You must have spent lot of time doing the update today as It's very detailed and descriptive. 

I guess, when you have a nice episode to update, you want to present it well too. Great work and thanks for the lovely update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Nice update sahasra, You have used lots of emotions today and some very good ones. You must have spent lot of time doing the update today as It's very detailed and descriptive. 

I guess, when you have a nice episode to update, you want to present it well too. Great work and thanks for the lovely update.
Thanks Rani,Actually Maria is supposed to do today's update but she was struck with her office work n couldn't return home on time,so i did it today.You are right,today I liked sinal scenes very much so posted a detailed updateSmile,btw the sher Seema said,i couldnt get what she said in the end,can you tell me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Thanks Rani,Actually Maria is supposed to do today's update but she was struck with her office work n couldn't return home on time,so i did it today.You are right,today I liked sinal scenes very much so posted a detailed updateSmile,btw the sher Seema said,i couldnt get what she said in the end,can you tell me

This morning when I watched the epi, my volume was very low as I was watching it at my desk since I had forgotten to bring my ear plugs. I can watch it again little later and will let you know what she said. Sorry to make you wait. If I can't get back to you soon enough, I will PM you the sher after watching it.

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

This morning when I watched the epi, my volume was very low as I was watching it at my desk since I had forgotten to bring my ear plugs. I can watch it again little later and will let you know what she said. Sorry to make you wait. If I can't get back to you soon enough, I will PM you the sher after watching it.
It's ok,no problem,i wasn't sure what she said before kunal stops her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update Sahasra ...and what do i say abt the epi it was just so Awww ...I loved it ...And Sammmyyy n his full to xpressions are just a treat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

kathy71

kathy71

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Dear Sahasra,

Loved your detailed update. It is as if I was watching the episode.
Thanks.

kathy

LuvStrk-001-sahasra-

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sahasra for the update.. and as usual the emoticons you use are ...Thumbs Up

LuvStrk-001-sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top