Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shy

Your post is as awesome as Arnav and Khushi were in that scene.

They behaved exactly the way they were supposed to . Arnav is still feeling guilty and pity for Lavanya but he knows that it is not love. When he opens the door, he dies not expect to  see anyone but LO there is his khushi Kumari Gupta shovelling a gift under his nose.

"What the .." is a natural reaction ( as was my What the F*** for the anti-what the post of the forum  πŸ˜†)

Arnav did not have words to say not becuase he did not appreciate Khushi's gesture , but he did not want to lie to Khushi.
Khushis genuinely expressed her feelings. She has gone through a lot during last few days but she understands and accepts Arnav as a friend , a person who is alway by her side when needs arise so she wanted to express her thanks and good wishes though her gifts.

Both were in awkward position , both respected each other.  There was an undercurrent of mutual understanding existing between them which you may call a mature understanding . You are absolutely right to use the word mature - dear.

This is as touching a scene as was Khushi crying over Arnavs arms last week . Two different dimensions of their relationship.

So much better than colorful dupatas flying about and TFCs.

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Shy

Your post is as awesome as Arnav and Khushi were in that scene.

They behaved exactly the way they were supposed to . Arnav is still feeling guilty and pity for Lavanya but he knows that it is not love. When he opens the door, he dies not expect to  see anyone but LO there is his khushi Kumari Gupta shovelling a gift under his nose.

"What the .." is a natural reaction ( as was my What the F*** for the anti-what the post of the forum  πŸ˜†)

Arnav did not have words to say not becuase he did not appreciate Khushi's gesture , but he did not want to lie to Khushi.
Khushis genuinely expressed her feelings. She has gone through a lot during last few days but she understands and accepts Arnav as a friend , a person who is alway by her side when needs arise so she wanted to express her thanks and good wishes though her gifts.

Both were in awkward position , both respected each other.  There was an undercurrent of mutual understanding existing between them which you may call a mature understanding . You are absolutely right to use the word mature - dear.

This is as touching a scene as was Khushi crying over Arnavs arms last week . Two different dimensions of their relationship.

So much better than colorful dupatas flying about and TFCs.

oh! sunaina...thank you so much for agreeing...phew...i am so glad that u liked it.πŸ˜ƒ
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shy, this is absolutely why this scene was so understated.  The things left unsaid in this scene are huge.  Each are being pulled towards different directions, each feels the other is not available, each is plagued with difficulties and yet they are civil to each other and linger in the other's presence that feels good, but at this point they are not allowed to have. 

This scene is NOT about the physical connection that they share, it's about the connection in their guts that they are forsaking.  Not bubble gum love, grown up love.
SamAina_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shybabe, thank you so much for putting my thoughts into words!

a mature love story ! yaah. i absolutely agree!
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😲😲 is that you???? 
what happened to the person who was frustuated with Friday epi?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

great post.. i understand your POV.. but how come u made a U turn???πŸ€”
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice. I agree with you
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Krish--

😲😲 is that you???? 

what happened to the person who was frustuated with Friday epi?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

great post.. i understand your POV.. but how come u made a U turn???πŸ€”

Didn't just make a u turn, but thought a lot about it...then came to this conclusion...πŸ˜†! used my head instead of my heart!πŸ˜ƒ and i think it makes sense doesn't it...πŸ˜‰! 
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shybabe

Didn't just make a u turn, but thought a lot about it...then came to this conclusion...πŸ˜†! used my head instead of my heart!πŸ˜ƒ and i think it makes sense doesn't it...πŸ˜‰! 

yes.. it does.. πŸ˜†
i am glad you thought about it and came up with this beautiful post.. πŸ‘
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I always love reading your posts, even if I find the episode average and feel deprived of arhi moments you find some positivity and give me a reason to smileπŸ˜ƒ  Totally agree with you!
sugar_babe thumbnail
I love for you for this post and I'm so glad you put it out there πŸ‘ . This is a mature love story, it isn't targeted to teenagers, its targeted to people who want to see an intense romantic drama with the appropriate progress. Today's episode was really good and it higlighted all 3 of them (Arnav, Lavanya and Khushi) and their emotions really really well. They've all come a long way!  😊Edited by sugar_babe - 12 years ago