Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This is a Mature Love Story for Mature Audience!

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Ok...Just cleared up mind of all that just happened today...I am not kidding...this is from a serious Shy Shockedwho I myself don't really like..but sometimes it makes sense...LOL and just remember...I am the optimistic Shy...I love to spread out positivity...Big smile

Today was all about how IPKKND is a Mature love story for Mature audiences

I think the Cv's are going the right way here...this show is not a teenage fantasy...it's about two mature people...crossing their paths over and over again, and falling in love more maturely and not just because of mere physical attraction...

Yes, today Khushi Kumari Gupta looked like a doll...so what...does that mean that Arnav has to go gaga over her looks(Even I was upset that it didn't happen)..But seriously, for crying out loud, he just broke a girl's heart, a girl who truly loved him...and he truly felt that pain of breaking her heart. When Arnav saw how khushi was heart broken when she was hurt by her fiance...that was probably his Eureka moment ! 

Now if Arnav had shown even a tiniest sign of how mesmerized he was by Khushi's looks ..what does that say about him...that he only likes Khushi for her physical appearance...and not for Khushi herself...and we all don't want that kind of love "Do we?"  and let me refresh your memory, remember what happened on diwali night when Arnav was attracted to her beauty..."the almost kiss"...that was a disaster wasn't it...we don't want history to repeat...No, we don't! And it would have also shown that Arnav didn't care for what he did to Lavanya...but some where in his heart he was very hurt...

Cv's are trying to portray a changed Arnav Singh Raizada...that even he knows and understands the consequences of hurting people...and I bet you guys that the next Rabba Ve Moment you guys are craving for will be a real moment between the two

When Khushi gave Arnav the present today...it was absolutely a genuine gesture on her behalf...she congratulated him from her heart because she truly believed that Arnav Singh Raizada who was against the word marriage actually acted upon it...and she also knows that Lavanya truly loves him...and she was happy for both of them...

So if we are all sad that, today there were no ARHI moments then we are all wrong...ARHI moments were there '...but it was portrayed in a very matured way...No comedy, No fights, No gazing at each other and No Rabba Ve Moments...it was just a pure mature moment...with which we all have to get warmed upto...Embarrassed

So lets wait and watch what all happens next week...and we all know there is going to be lots of drama for the next couple of days...

The Cv's are just coming up with a great plan to bring out the true characteristics of our leads by their influences on each other and unite that influence into a bond!!!!!

WinkOK! I am done with my preaching and I will shut up.LOL..Just think about it...and you probably will feel the same, I am not saying you have to agree...everyone is entitled to their opinions.Big smile...this is just one of mine...Embarrassed

Have an Arhilicious weekend!Wink

Edited by shybabe - 24 December 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 144 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTMiss_ForeveralphiesusiekutekavitzeifthingcalledlovecutepearlxxSassyxxrs67nikkiaprillnp11twinkle662Modal_babykausar1219Jordinsjnpstar1315cxw1065felly_apunjabi_gyal08xCrystalTearxdinglemadhurya_chshaz01KHUSHIASRMaohsss8080jnsvSeattleitenainac01CrazySaRunianPrasRaspeachesandcreamIpkkndworldJalebibabymsg1LX2FX2amritabkdkumarsanj1234Sunshine25BubbliiPaleBlueDotprincezsafaDTeachernancynairHeadOverHeelsalice54arshi_mananAmnaIshFlamingsOfLoveJuicee_Sushiehuny.thebestmysterygirl123kitty25pkapsspsharmilaSimply_SmartsuadvaniJasleenTangledmaisoonFawadiliciousNazrinRushilovesBarunsparikhYummymummylove_kukibfunofbb123Rozy77reyaa.Marcidevishree--Sobi--littlemoi-Nithi-arnshi..Damsel..minimuffin86fly_dog-Atiya-gunurlovesriarshinature-loversmileyhug7679fareeJaponicaBarunshelldevsumKeshriya--sumana13--lara3110AeDilHaiMushkilstardust-asha...Angels11-SI-Supna9shena07anjaani07S.Stephyanodaksgfansubiscs--Krish--anurao.66chammak_challodesigirl_18-Garima-.Mandy.shockalotImziPeace67AttractiveAdyaJasmine...serialjunkiepinky_blueskiesmomma1128..Amina...Saraa.mahamluvsbsareeba_blossommazkachazkatinselapplesauce..nirvana.sweetygirl28RiyaDuttaHSFAincandescentsbk2Fatima_Qpc_palspakpearlFairyLiquidSoapSamiyaIPKKNDajoopDivya1503rimariti4u-Anku-princessunarasunaina02dumas

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Loved your thinking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabeHSFA

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
very nice way of putting and think about today episode  your are  right it was very grown up episode 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabepakpearl

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
true

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015_Dazzling_shybabe

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

I couldn't have said it much better myself, Shy...so I didn't! LOL

You have a way of expressing my thoughts and sometimes I am left with only two words to say in response to your posts:

''I agree''

Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chHeadOverHeelsdesigirl_18shybabe

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Completely agree. Good point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
it was not like what we are watching for last 6 months

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Of course! It was mature content, and beautifully done. Both were amazing in their maturity and emotions... You said it better than I did in my thread.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lajwantisun2011Supna9shybabe

Go to top