Uday:...par Badi Rajkumari Masha Allah!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode showed us an interesting facet of uday's character.

Uday --- he is a royal,he is a prince,he is young ,he is handsome, he is rich, he has attitude, he has all those traits which every girl wants, he is every girl's dream. N our prince Uday is aware of all this.He also knows that his roka has been done to princess manyata of devgarh in his childhood. N thus marriage to her can lead him to the kind of power n status he dreams of.
 Udayveer has been born n brought up in a royal family.He has grown up seeing the royals around him, their outer facade of sophistication, the underlying emotional sides to their character, their political acumen  and last but not the least, their hunger for power.
          UV finds pride in the fact that he is a 'born leader' like Dadisa aka Rajmata MD.He likes to emulate her and dreams of outwitting her in future to secure the throne perhaps of devgarh. UV is ambitious. N he finds nothing wrong with it.
  Done with his life's ambition, lets come to how he is as a person.
Well he changes girlfriends like clothes, n girls dont seem to have a problem with that. One date with Uday, n many girls wud give anything for that. According to him, as he said to Unnati---that except for her he cannot tolerate any girl for more than two hours.
Except for Unnati, Uday doesnt care about any other girl's heartbreak. 
  When Manyata was absent from the scene, UV took no time to hesitate before getting ready to marry JN. But as soon as monu was found, he got dedicated to bringing her back to the palace and forgot abt JN in a flash. But later wen he was bak at the rajmahal, he let go of no chance to taunt n tease JN. That JN never submits to UV--is a matter wic UV finds very amusing n interesting too.
He likes to see JN go green with jealousy n wanting for more of uday, just to reject her and vanish with a swish. True that JN appeals to UV. But thats wer it ends for him.
    Coming to manyata, no matter how cruel and harsh UV may seem, there is a soft spot somewhere within him which nurses some tender feelings for his long lost childhood sweetheart. The memory of his plastic sword hitting manyata, following manyata's profuse bleeding n her crying--still haunts UV. Memories come rushing back to him after seeing that 'chawl-waali' girl at his nightclub with a scar exactly at the same spot where his sword had hit baby manyata. UV never seems to get tired of this jungli-billi no matter whether she bites him, throws things at him or even abuses him using all sorts of slum-profanity. On the contrary, Manyata intrigues him. UV never seems to  have gotten enough of manyata which keeps him wanting for more---- be it those lethal encounters with manyata brandishing a sword or a pistol or biting him on his bare-skin--or those fountains of abuses she throws at him or the jungli billi she becomes and gets ready to even slap Rajkumari JN in front of the royal family. Even when he new nuthing about her, he found her beautiful.As he very rightfully said in the club, Manyata needs a man--a man like himself!!Not some loser like Akash(in UV's words).
     The difference in UV's behaviour towards monu n JN is that---

UV likes to irritate JN to derive pleasure out of it whereas Monu naturally getting irritated in uday's presence and completely ignoring him--makes UV curious.

UV likes to compare Manyata with  JN to make the latter go jealous..or that is wat he thinks he is doing..but in reality i guess he actually means every word he utters to JN about manyata.

Lastly, tday while telling JN how much he would miss her and their nok-jhoks during meal time, he very cleverly added the part where he said to JN--why compare urself to manyata...the kind of fun-teasing I share with u, how can manyata ever gimme that pleasure??..But that was only a litote--coz then just to add salt to her already bleeding wounds, UV added-- manyata goes beyond such innocent teasings--she directly goes n bites me straightaway--that was sure to send an already enraged JN into smoking fumes!! Uska face dekhne layak tha wen uday showed her th part of his skin wer manyata bit him, tat too very naughtily..

Like he said-- Chhoti Rajkumari toh Chhoti Rajkumari, par Badi Rajkumari Mashah Allah!!!

P.S. This dialogue alone of UV speaks volumes.Need I say more about wat the creatives have in their minds..No matter how many AM tracks come up next, ManVeer will surely unite!

Good Night People!

Chhoti Rajkumari toh Chhoti Rajkumari, par Badi Rajkumari Mashah Allah!!!

haiii the way he said dis line yaar  

...if Manyata doesn't agree.

I am sooo Game 😃
Originally posted by reeha...k

...if Manyata doesn't agree.

I am sooo Game 😃

Well count me in too!!
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

Ashish's dialogue delivery is awesum mahn!!
I m in luv once agn!
All bf's need to watch out 😛
Yeh prince kis kis ke jaan lega apni sexy ada se😆may to loot gayi Uday ke pyaar may😍❤️
great post!!👍🏼 me too also believes there is more between MANVEER❤️ we have to wait n watch!! 
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

🤣
seriously where do u get these smileys??

👏 great post. there is no doubt that manveer will get together and nothing Jn or anybody else does that will change it 😆
im so impatient...they are not even showing a ray of hope!!!