Saarthi

India-Forums

   
Saarthi
Saarthi

Discussion Board-Saarthi Fans (Page 52)

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Joined: 11 March 2006
Posts: 1229

Posted: 22 July 2006 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dashing Boy




Mein to uroon ga! Let me go and drink Re bull! Because; "RED BULL GIVE YOU WINGS!".LOL


uro-uro missedcall Tongue.LOL..den u'll  gonna out of coverage againWinkLOLLOL..waise bhi aajkal tum hamesha limited talktime bane rahte hoLOL.LOL.LOL

b\w wot is red bull which gives u wings?ConfusedConfused



Edited by poonam kg - 22 July 2006 at 2:00pm

Dashing Boy IF-Dazzler
Dashing Boy
Dashing Boy

Joined: 11 June 2005
Posts: 3874

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Shirley!

How ya doing...?

Well, yeah....long time no see. Because I was busy busy and indeed very busy.Ouch Ever since my university life has started, I became so busy. So, get aapointment for meeting. LOL J/k.

Well, I'm not sying that I'm study 24 hours but the rest of the time took games. Embarrassed

Yeah...sure! I would try to be regular here as much as I could. Smile
Dashing Boy IF-Dazzler
Dashing Boy
Dashing Boy

Joined: 11 June 2005
Posts: 3874

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzling_souls

Originally posted by Dashing Boy



Hi Gunjan! Nice meeting ya!Big smile

What's funny in it...? Aray bhai, yeh to universal truth hai.Big smile

By the way, kis nacheez ko gunjan kehte hain...?Tongue


Wesse agar meri kissi bhi baat ka bura lage to.......................................................... ......LAGNE DENA!Tongue J/K If yes, to I'm sorry then. Woh kya hai na mujhe sab ki tang kheenchne ki aadat hai.Embarrassed

universal truth?? whtever...ladke kabhi bhi innocent nahi ho sakte...sab ek number ke chalu hote hainLOL LOL 



Well, if you mean intelligent from chalu then yes, we are!LOL

Ab agar aap log chalu na hoon to is mein humara kya kasoor...?LOL
Dashing Boy IF-Dazzler
Dashing Boy
Dashing Boy

Joined: 11 June 2005
Posts: 3874

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonam kg

Originally posted by Dashing Boy




Mein to uroon ga! Let me go and drink Re bull! Because; "RED BULL GIVE YOU WINGS!".LOL


uro-uro missedcall Tongue.LOL..den u'll  gonna out of coverage againWinkLOLLOL..waise bhi aajkal tum hamesha limited talktime bane rahte hoLOL.LOL.LOL

b\w wot is red bull which gives u wings?ConfusedConfused



Hey me not a missed call. AB mein kya karoon agar aapke cell phone mein hi koi masla ho....? Replace your cell phone!Tongue

Ahem....haven't ya watched an ad on sony or discovery about Reb Bull...? By the way, it's an energy drink. Bas wohin woh kehte hain that it gives you wings.
poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Joined: 11 March 2006
Posts: 1229

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dashing Boy


Hey me not a missed call. AB mein kya karoon agar aapke cell phone mein hi koi masla ho....? Replace your cell phone!Tongue

Ahem....haven't ya watched an ad on sony or discovery about Reb Bull...? By the way, it's an energy drink. Bas wohin woh kehte hain that it gives you wings.

aah juzz aise hi kha tha re , u r missed call coz u gonna missing sometimes from d fourm.Embarrassed LOL dese days i m watching LEFT RIGHT LEFT n dere is 1 char. pooja in it who's talking in mobile language always n she's so funnyLOL dats why i juzz take a trial of dat .LOLLOLLOL

nahin i hadn't watch dat add.,my discovery had blocked from 1 week.Ouch...aur waise bhi jab add aate hain to main channel change kar deti hoon, i love channel surfing/LOLLOL

Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Joined: 04 May 2005
Posts: 4461

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonam kg

Originally posted by Dashing Boy


Hey me not a missed call. AB mein kya karoon agar aapke cell phone mein hi koi masla ho....? Replace your cell phone!Tongue

Ahem....haven't ya watched an ad on sony or discovery about Reb Bull...? By the way, it's an energy drink. Bas wohin woh kehte hain that it gives you wings.

aah juzz aise hi kha tha re , u r missed call coz u gonna missing sometimes from d fourm.Embarrassed LOL dese days i m watching LEFT RIGHT LEFT n dere is 1 char. pooja in it who's talking in mobile language always n she's so funnyLOL dats why i juzz take a trial of dat .LOLLOLLOL

nahin i hadn't watch dat add.,my discovery had blocked from 1 week.Ouch...aur waise bhi jab add aate hain to main channel change kar deti hoon, i love channel surfing/LOLLOL

LOL

yea dat pooja is funny poonz(oh i hv dis bad habbit of shortening everybodyz name n adding a "z" to it hope u all dnt mind dat coz probably all of u my frnds r gonna join the list pretty soonEmbarrassedWink) lol i hv a frnd who actually talks in all weird forms all technical all d time sometimes all her talks become a MISSED CALL fr me

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Joined: 11 March 2006
Posts: 1229

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolgal_anisha

LOL

yea dat pooja is funny poonz(oh i hv dis bad habbit of shortening everybodyz name n adding a "z" to it hope u all dnt mind dat coz probably all of u my frnds r gonna join the list pretty soonEmbarrassedWink) lol i hv a frnd who actually talks in all weird forms all technical all d time sometimes all her talks become a MISSED CALL fr me

oh so u know abt. poojaBig smile...yeah i neva mindEmbarrassed mera ek naam aur ho gayaLOLLOLLOL..yeah ur style of changing d names is gr88,Big smile may be i'll join it.EmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed

sizzling_souls Goldie
sizzling_souls
sizzling_souls

Joined: 20 October 2005
Posts: 1642

Posted: 26 July 2006 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dashing Boy


Well, if you mean intelligent from chalu then yes, we are!LOL

Ab agar aap log chalu na hoon to is mein humara kya kasoor...?LOL

LOL LOL kisne kahan ladkiyan chalu nahin?? listen to your conscience...its telling u something else...vice versa

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Who was rudr in Saarthi??

Author: outbreak.27   Replies: 3   Views: 2862

outbreak.27 3 2862 21 April 2008 at 6:01am by -ialwayswill-
Saarthi's Bhoomika is back ...

Author: Nankri   Replies: 2   Views: 1991

Nankri 2 1991 20 March 2008 at 4:47pm by PrInCeZz07
Saarthi-HelpDesk/Suggestions

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -LetItGo-   Replies: 52   Views: 7050

-LetItGo- 52 7050 12 March 2008 at 10:33pm by zedi
Saarthi

Author: simi87   Replies: 1   Views: 1011

simi87 1 1011 15 February 2008 at 8:46am by --Pinky--
Fun w/ characters & discussion board info

Author: TiNa58   Replies: 5   Views: 432

TiNa58 5 432 10 September 2006 at 5:34am by Sidra.W

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saarthi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index