Discussion Board-Saarthi Fans - Page 12

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by karan neha4ever

happy b'day arjunn

welcome here marrium , 😊by d way plz post d photo of ur date n ur outfits  soon as i include both of u in d fiction party.πŸ˜ƒ

ladies n gentleman...presenting the one n only...Panna Gill...

Edited by sizzling_souls - 17 years ago
Happy Birthday .... Arjun.

as SRK is taken i will come with Ronit Roy (Bajaj of KZK) and Anu (Diya7000) have not been able to go out shopping so if u let me take 1 of ur outfits which ever u r not using that would be fine.

Otherwise Poonam u select 1 for me either saree or Shalwar Kameez.

Edited by pinkykhan - 17 years ago

i already wished him that many clean great indian movies come in his way and he always remain as young and handsome as he is now and the dress which i will wear the one kaanchi is wearing

here r the roses for him, with wishing him a very very happy

birthday

Edited by RIVER - 17 years ago
this is the song i m dedicated to all my friends here....kya maine socha...to listen to it click on this link ww.smashits.com/music/hindi-film/songs/4408/rakht.html
n listen to kya maine socha/one love!!!!!!!!! luv ya guys
poonam...where r u?? i m here only for another 15 min!!!!!!! sorry guys i m a bit high on music....

Originally posted by pinkykhan

Happy Birthday .... Arjun.

as SRK is taken i will come with Ronit Roy (Mihir of KZK) and Anu (Diya7000) have not been able to go out shopping so if u let me take 1 of ur outfits which ever u r not using that would be fine.

Otherwise Poonam u select 1 for me either saree or Shalwar Kameez.

welcome pinky .πŸ€—...ronit roy is good choice😊 ok i'll post some sarees n suits n u'll choose among dem ...okπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sizzling_souls

ladies n gentleman...presenting the one n only...Panna Gill...

wow gunjan wid her very own panna . πŸ˜ƒits gr88888888😊 welcome gunjan.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by RIVER

here r the roses for him, with wishing him a very very happy

birthday

very sweet flowers;πŸ‘ now i again say u plz post d pict. of ur date , den i'll include u n ur date in d fict. party.😳...n is dat ok dat i'll call u river in d party or u can mention ur name if u want.😳

Originally posted by sizzling_souls

this is the song i m dedicated to all my friends here....kya maine socha...to listen to it click on this link ww.smashits.com/music/hindi-film/songs/4408/rakht.html
n listen to kya maine socha/one love!!!!!!!!! luv ya guys

wow gunjan very nice song.😊