Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poonam kg thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Lois_Lane/

everyday so lets just be careful i might have a fair 😲 😲 that someday we will caught by his charm.

someday????????😳 we r already caught by his charm dear.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Sidra.W thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YES I AGREE THE KARAN IS CASTING A MAGIC ON ALL OF US BUT I BELIEVE THAT A-B WILL SURELY HAVE A CHILD
                INSHA-ALLAH !
sizzling_souls thumbnail

Originally posted by: poonam kg

hey gunjan intresting PM dear,πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰so now i think we'll talk abt something differ things na,😳 chalo tell me when u saw karan at first.n u like him at first sight or u impressed by him after passing somedays.πŸ˜‰

when i saw him first, i was like..oh he is sooo cute, but i didnt bother much bout him...but then i watched saarthi accidentaly n then i was like awwww he is such a sweetheart, n liked his acting, n became his fan!!!!!!!!

poonam kg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzling_souls

when i saw him first, i was like..oh he is sooo cute, but i didnt bother much bout him...but then i watched saarthi accidentaly n then i was like awwww he is such a sweetheart, n liked his acting, n became his fan!!!!!!!!

ok, now i came to know abt the whole story.😳😊

sizzling_souls thumbnail

Originally posted by: poonam kg

ok, now i came to know abt the whole story.😳😊

how bout u??? how did ur story begin??????

sizzling_souls thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidroobaba25

YES I AGREE THE KARAN IS CASTING A MAGIC ON ALL OF US BUT I BELIEVE THAT A-B WILL SURELY HAVE A CHILD
                INSHA-ALLAH !

hey...hvnt see u round here before, sooo welcome to SIF n hve rocking time!!!!!!

sanam85 thumbnail
i liked him in the first scene......my mom usually close the tv after watching Kesar...but then one day i was like mom let me watch this....at tht time he was going out wit shifali....he was asking her out and i was like he is really cute and nice personality...then i kept on watching saarthi....and day by day my whole family become arjun's fan...especailly me and my sister......HE IS REALLY ADDORABLE....he have this baby face....but he looks hot when he is mad...and he make a really good couple with BHOOMI
Shirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzling_souls

hey...hvnt see u round here before, sooo welcome to SIF n hve rocking time!!!!!!

hey sidra....and i agree..hopefully a-b will have a childπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

sizzling_souls thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanam85

but he looks hot when he is mad

he sure does

Shirley thumbnail

no doubt about that 2 all karan ki deewanis...frankly speaking...every guy luks hot when he is mad...i mean...the guy in my doctor who siggy...when he gets mad...he luks so....hot😳