Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mastang thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey very nice topic barbie.....i luved it.....
well i will also make collages 4 my fav couple ....well here is one i am posting now which i have made......i have a very very very very very big crush on rahil azam.......yaar mera din nahin guzarta usko ko aik baar dekhe bina.........well here u go people..tell me kaisa hai....

Edited by Mastang - 18 years ago
Mastang thumbnail
hey since i have a very big crush on rahil azam.....i have made a poster of him plzz do tell kaisa hai......

Shirley thumbnail
πŸ‘

beautiful collages amal...brilliant work... πŸ‘

πŸ˜›...keep up the gud work.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
Shirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzling_souls

okay i ll start a discussion...its not bout my crush n stuff..so here it goes...
dont u guys think tht manasvi should be shown a bit bold..since satya is gone..she stays quiet n doesnt take any action...n her make up should be darkened a bit..wht do u guys think??? do u reckon tht mansvi is changed?? 

true gunjan..even i think so...when satya was alive...manasvi really stood up 2 mansen..and fought 4 her family..but now..shez kinda weak...but hopefully..she'll be the same..once shez married 2 surajπŸ˜›

tunna thumbnail
first of all.........   fabulous work mastang!!!! xtrmly tooo gooooood πŸ‘
i hav saved them alrdy πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
n ye gunjan... manasvi is staying too quiet these days... i also think she's being sidelined a bit... i mean everything's done by bhoomi n not anything for her to do.. i think the directors shud luk into giving her her original position back in the serial..
Mastang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirley

πŸ‘

beautiful collages amal...brilliant work... πŸ‘

πŸ˜›...keep up the gud work.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

hey thanks shir.........i will try to make some more.........

Mastang thumbnail

Originally posted by: tunna

first of all.........   fabulous work mastang!!!! xtrmly tooo gooooood πŸ‘
i hav saved them alrdy πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
n ye gunjan... manasvi is staying too quiet these days... i also think she's being sidelined a bit... i mean everything's done by bhoomi n not anything for her to do.. i think the directors shud luk into giving her her original position back in the serial..

hey thanks a lot tunaa that u liked them....i will try to make plenty of them....but it will take time.......cauze have lots of work.....plus exams ...but they r in june & july....😭😭...no holidays...😭.

any ways ..will try to make them before exams.....

Shirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mastang

hey thanks shir.........i will try to make some more.........

kool...can u make some s-m siggys...😳..bcoz yur siggys r absolutely fabulousπŸ˜›

sweet_mita thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
right amal ur's collages r awesome.nest make some collages of s-m together.
aparichita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Apara Mehta and Kiran Karmarkar have finally broken off the Balaji fold! The duo have been signed on by Hats Off for their latest social thriller based on Aatish Kapadia's novel, Resham Dunk.

The cast includes Rahil Azam, Maulli Ganguly, Apara Mehta, Kiran Karmarkar and Sumit Raghavan and Yash (playing Maulli's kid). After churning out fine shows like Instant Khichdi and Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai the production house headed by JD Majethia and Aatish Kapadia, started shooting from 30 April for their thriller to be aired on Star One.

"I play Shantanu Balraj, an alcoholic in the show who's not the typical drunkard. He has a heart of gold and leaves the house. My brother in the show played by Rahil Azam (plays Aditya) gets me home and tries to change me - he thinks I am the best person on this earth and that I am always right. He is a forth right guy and how he changes when things go wrong in the family. It's not a central character like Kahani….but it's an important character and an extremely different one! JD has looked into minute details of the show," says Kiran Karmarkar who is also doing two plays besides the show.
Apara Mehta plays the caretaker of the house who brings up Shantanu and Aditya.

Apara who was unceremoniously dropped from Kyunki…has now got another meaty role in Saat Phere, but it's this show that marks her full fledged entry into a show outside of Balaji.

"The show is full of mysteries and I've a different role. She's someone who has motherly affection for everyone. I have known JD and Aatish since ages and when JD called me to talk about the role I simply agreed to doing it. I play a simple sari clad widow who has brought up the kids of the house and how at a crucial point in the their lives things change!" says Apara, who is extremely content playing a wicked aunt in Saat Phere and simultaneously doing theatre.

JD Majethia is extremely keen on having Sumeet Raghavan in the show but Sumeet has date problems due to which he is still unsure about signing the show.
"I will give my right hand for JD's show as I've worked with them and know them so well. But I am going to Ooty with my family for a vacation besides I am busy shooting for Akela. I will have to work out the dates for JD's show and I know it will be a good role," adds Sumeet.
JD was unavailable for comments as he was busy shooting in Madh Island.