India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kyunki Future Prediction

rabi29 Groupbie
rabi29
rabi29

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Hey guys, I've found these informations abt Kyunki's future. I don't know if it's exactly going to happen or not. But Tulsi is going to b accused 4 that stupid Savita's death and she'll have to leave "Shantinikaton". After her leving Mohini will b a headache for Virani parivaar. She'll do sumthing and blame that to Karan and Karan'll have to go to jail. THere Nandini'll give birth to a child (may b daughter or son) And there'll b a case to release Nandini to look after her baby. But Meera will destroy the case to get Mihir back as Mandira's advise obviosly. And then Tanya'll die while giving a birth of a son. And Nandini will b mad 4 the shock of Tanya's death and yeah I 4got 1 thing Mohini'll kill Nandini's child. So Nandini'll b shocked 4 her child's death also and she'll b sent to Mental Asylam. Karan'll b free from jail and begin to drink 4 these shocks and he's also going to have a child from his illegal relationship. And after 20 year Bhoomi'll not b as innocent as now but she'll come to know abt everything abt Ansh obviously from Mohini (So it'll b half-truth). And she'll hate Karan and Nandini and will bcome a devil like Ansh was. But she'll luv Tanya's son. Bcoz she'll consider Tanya as her mother not Nandini. I just found this info. Hope u liked it.

Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:11am | IP Logged
thanx .dont u know will Tulsi win the case or not?? Cry
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:50am | IP Logged
thanks i thinkn this was all said in a article which was disputed whther it was a publicity ploy or somefink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top