Kkusum

The best villian in Kkusum.

xoneha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I personally would choose Esha or Taashu. What do you think? Edited by xoneha - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail
esah all the way the mean tricks she played were just horrible they should bring her back
xoneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: samie

esah all the way the mean tricks she played were just horrible they should bring her back

I know, I heard from somewhere she is going to come back. She's my favorite character😆Besides Sohan and Kshitij😳

xoneha thumbnail
Oh yeah, how could I forget him!
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that someone else is Ekta Kapoor 'coz of the way she is torturing the viewers 😡
sukh thumbnail
😆i think honestly since after we all watching this for last few years. what i think its everybody inculd ekta kapoor............................😆😆
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kewlsarah

that someone else is Ekta Kapoor 'coz of the way she is torturing the viewers 😡

LOL...i agree!!!😆

sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I liked

• Deevaanshi
  • Reema
  • Taashu
  • Esha
  • Trishul
  • Ajay Malia (Ekta should bring him back...he'd be a good reason to kill Kkusum)
  • Vidhi (so didn't expect her!)

Abhay and Kali aren't really villians.  Abhay was never really a villian...because he never wanted Kkusum dead or anything...he didn't want anyone dead...he was just unsure of his love...he didn't see the love Kkusum had for him...and Kali's just a spoiled brat...she just wants whatever she touches...or else she wouldn't want anyone dead or atleast she doesn't yet...and she really doesn't hate Kumud...it's only becuz of Garv that she hates her...or else I'm sure if he didn't come in the way Kali would have had a truce with her...

xoneha thumbnail

Who was Deevanshi? One of the moms..? and who was Reema?

I really thought that Ajay was the one who tried to kill Kkusum but they never even showed who it was so maybe as time goes by we'll find out