India-Forums

Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki
Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki

IS IT FAIR?

Huma2 Senior Member
Huma2
Huma2

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged
hi guys i was just thinking, you know how surekha and everyone have started calling prince raj now, isnt that a bit unfair on prince, i mean its liek they want him to completely turn into their son raj...forgot his identity even his name...i dont know about u guys i think its heaps sweet how he and rani are getting married and how they are like a happy family, but the fact that they are all calling him raj instead of prince is a bit weird Confused what do u guys reckon?
Is surekha right,
or she should understand that he is not entirely their own son raj, but prince...who is like raj but not raj...

Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean
Jaysean

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:19am | IP Logged
well i think they are calling him Raj to make him feel as he is their own son. in a way it is unfair but still it's just to show their love towards him and to make him feel that there's no difference between their son raj and him. Wink
missaries Groupbie
missaries
missaries

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
They are not trying to make him his son Raj but giving him that aceptance that they love him like their son Raj. I mean think about it, they absolutly adored Raj and if they giving that name to someone else that means they absolutly love him as well. And Prince also tells his father (JD) that he is Raj, and that Raj has not learnt to lose. So I think its a win - win situation
batra_varundeep Goldie
batra_varundeep
batra_varundeep

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i dun think it as unfair as they are making him feel that they love him like their own son and i think he is happy with that.
batra_varundeep Goldie
batra_varundeep
batra_varundeep

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:59am | IP Logged
i dun think it as unfair as they are making him feel that they love him like their own son and i think he is happy with that.
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged
i agree with every body . Calling him Raj shows how sentimental they are about Prince . Even Prince appreciates that and feels honored. I don't one will loose their identity with name change . I liked yesterdays episode when Raj said i want to find my own identity. And anyways like Shakeapeare said "What in a name ?" Smile
soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
i noticed that only rani still calls him prince..
sugarsweet Senior Member
sugarsweet
sugarsweet

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
yeah i think he is ok with them calling him raj because it only shows that they love him like thier own son. Smile

Go to top