Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Goodnight.

Even Im off, need to catch some sleep. Much love to all.

P
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --ania--

Hey Maddy, Sheldon and Pragya!  

Boxing day sales were great this Christmas, man...spent way to much :p                      

Anyone knows anything about BCs blog? Is it working for u guys? 
And, Msddy thanks for solving the gossip mystery"...u really are our khabru we can rely on! :)

Ania... I wont take the entire credit this time πŸ˜³... Except for the Yash Birla part and also the Sahil Khan history the rest was all new to me... I texted couple of friends in Mumbai... They sent me the details... Whether its the 100 % truth no one knows... They too know what they hear around them...

BC's blog is not working... Hopefully its a technical glitch and not something lik the last time...
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Hi Ania
Agree boxing day sales were great but we had to stand in line for 40-45 minutes just to get into the store. 😭                  

Oh thats nothing...worse was we had to stand in line for around 50 mins to get to the cashier...πŸ˜•  
-Mmmmm- thumbnail

Nice Maddy, glad you had fun. Yup, boxing day is as bad as black Friday but we here are much more peace loving and politeπŸ˜†. As for shopping, I wanted to get my DSLR camera but sadly did not find it😭.

πŸ˜‘ You are saying that Amreekans are not polite/peaceloving...  very bad very bad... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dont feel bad abt the camera... Look it up on Amazon... My BIL got one for Christmas and he said he got a good deal...
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Originally posted by: evangelinelily

3 am in Paris. Hi everyone...

Hey Lily... πŸ€—

It's time to party, one of my favorite songs for New Year's Eve! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJO-SGeb7yE[/YOUTUBE]

Madonna's Music from 2000!  Music was so good back then, not like the crap they play now.  "Hey Mr. DJ, Put a Record On!  I Want To Dance With My Baby..."

πŸ₯³
Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice Maddy, glad you had fun. Yup, boxing day is as bad as black Friday but we here are much more peace loving and politeπŸ˜†. As for shopping, I wanted to get my DSLR camera but sadly did not find it😭.

Why? Sold out?
Where is everyone?  Eraser, Rits, Jess?  Slow night...😭
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi gone how are ya. Eraser sometimes comes on later. I had training so was tire with that. so any erotic new year plans?
Originally posted by: wat_up

Hi gone how are ya. Eraser sometimes comes on later. I had training so was tire with that. so any erotic new year plans?

Doing fine Jess.  I am going to dance on Madonna's music!    πŸ˜†  No, I am probably going to a friend's party.  What kind of training are you doing, is it work related?  πŸ˜ƒ