Dekha Ek Khwaab

Manyitas behaviour is soo weird (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
the only thing i can tell about  her  is she is getting on my nerves and I just shuffle channels when she is on a go...

want to be Rajkumari or not is different from what she is doing now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007poulomi12-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manyitas behaviour is soo weird (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kananya

kananya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Even her two friends seem to be able to talk more sensibly than this..what's going wrong with her? I actually get very annoyed  when she says 'aur nahi tho' .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007-Priya01

poulomi12

IF-Sizzlerz

poulomi12

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kananya

Even her two friends seem to be able to talk more sensibly than this..what's going wrong with her? I actually get very annoyed  when she says 'aur nahi tho' .

she says 'haan nahin to'!!

I have the same query 'whats wrong with her?' on one hand she says " mere baba ne mujhe puri zindegi meri asli pariwar se dur rakkha.." and all that rona dhona , but what now?? dont u think u should give ur family a chance and accept them, when they are trying all they can to get u??

actually i think the CVs have made this character too immature and too obstinate...which is a little annoying!!

Naina007-Priya01

2Desi4Life

Goldie

2Desi4Life

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I agree i feel like slapping her for her attitude to her mother she should atleast respect her, what abt all the talk how she wants her to find her daughter?!?!??!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaNaina007poulomi12-Priya01

pisces16

pisces16

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
 the writers have kind of messed up Manyata character 
she is not shown to be sensible at all   What did the Baba teach her    to be  uncivilized   just because they have money  so much  disrespect  for every relationship       She is not making any sense     I f  someone is being nice to use  at least try to understand what they are saying .

Naina007-Priya01

pisces16

pisces16

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
monya' s character is becoming annoying

Naina007-Priya01

The-kiddo

Groupbie

The-kiddo

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I think der is noo difference btw manyata & J... I mean no one is good  or no one is perfect... But still agree wid dadisa aka rajmatha dat she needs some time.. to accept things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
To be honest , both the sisters are RIDICULOUS right now. Born to such an angelic woman like Komal, they seem like fruits of some bad karma of her. She doesn't deserve daughters like Maanyata and Jaynandini.

I wish the two sisters learned some manners and heart from Unnati. What a well-brought up dignified lady with a golden heart.

Even Udayveer seems like a saint in front of these two girls. At least , his respect for everyone is REAL, irrespective of his motives.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

The-kiddoakshaayatop_of_the_windNaina007-Priya01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.