Manyitas behaviour is soo weird - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Naina007

I thought Murali at least brought her/raised her properly. I agree she's lived in a different atmosphere and hard living standards but what kind of behaviour is this?

Manyita doesn't care for her own family? Her mother is nothing but so nice to her and not manipulative at ALL but she's so ungrateful!

She has no respect for anyone. At first it sort of made sense because she didn't know these people are her blood related family but now that she does, she's still behaving so weirdly. 

What kind of upbringing did Murali give? ðŸ˜•

Anyone else feeling irritated from Manyita? 
I don't think Murari raised her properly.
He didn't care about her study.
He never stayed at a place to give her affection or taught her about family,bondings...etc
Moreover he used to sleep on th floor...giving her a place up on th bed.Fulfill her all desires.I'd say over pampered her in a wrong way.She was his ''Munya'' the bird in th cage...whom he loved a lot.But...never was her Father.

What is a daughter... U think lets her old Dad sleep on th floor without mosquito net and fan, but she herself sleeps up????

I don't think Munya even thought about those.Murari wasn't a father to her.
He was a care taker.
Who didn't taught her anything except lock her in his life.
How will she know what a Mother means to a child?????
What is family and what is the bonding???

Moreover ...the Royal family is weird.They are too proud.Too selfish and acted cruel when she came in.

Did U saw for once that Ds or Mom hugged her????
They even scared to touch her.
To have a normal Manyatha ...they too got to behave normally with her.Not force her or say ''Be like us''.

It's 16 yrs MU...which can't b vanished in a day.

Well !The good news is Ds finally took all those initiative.I'm sure Munya will turn Manyatha as soon as she will see ''True Love '' frm her family

Edited by ILovePushan - 12 years ago
Just getting to know that someone you loved was not the person he claimed to be is way tough on you.! She just needs some time to herself.So I don't expect her to run into the arms of her family!
Well I will say that CVs have completely butchered Moniya character since these 2 days.  She was first intoduced as a sweet, innocent but strong character which was reflecting her royal blood.  But now she is being shown as a selfish, foolish and childish girl.  She has dreamed to be a Princess but when her dream has finally comes true she does not have the guts to face and accept it.  So Moniya is blasting her frustration over everyone including her mom which is really very unfair.  Here Moniya is selfish as she is only thinking about her simple life she would have with Akash whom she thinks she loves but the reality is that she is in love with meaning of falling in love. This girl need to grow up fast.  Hope CVs will shown us the development in Moniya character in speedy way as for the meantime she is the character who needs it badly.  She isn't only a princess but the heir of Devgarh Estate and the actual Moniya is far away from the being responsible to take her duties as a heir.