Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I thought Murali at least brought her/raised her properly. I agree she's lived in a different atmosphere and hard living standards but what kind of behaviour is this?

Manyita doesn't care for her own family? Her mother is nothing but so nice to her and not manipulative at ALL but she's so ungrateful!

She has no respect for anyone. At first it sort of made sense because she didn't know these people are her blood related family but now that she does, she's still behaving so weirdly. 

What kind of upbringing did Murali give? Confused

Anyone else feeling irritated from Manyita? 

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

tina105coolhappygirlskananyaPrachi_12The-kiddosmiley1000love...OMGakshaayaluvtwilight19Khaira09pisces16Hridi_RashmiprernacdaChocolateQueensimplytoxic-Misek-monamie111swati2008--ANGEL---scarlett-OmaRamdassZaYaHolic-Nightingale-pickachu-Priya01_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manyitas behaviour is soo weird" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChocolateQueen

Goldie

ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I know what you are trying to say...Manyeta is really getting on my nerves  also ..but thats how she is... she is kinda immature it will take her time to change.So we all should wait and see

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGNaina007ZaYaHolic-Priya01

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
i dnt lyk da way she behaves wiv her mother  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16love...OMGNaina007ChocolateQueenmonamie111reeha...k-Priya01

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Earlier she was shown as so sweet... now's throwing her attitude and abusing left right center. Hopefully we will get to see the end of this soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMG

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

I'm not a fan of it by any means; but I think it's part of the story.

In order for her to reform and see how rude, insensitive and ungratefull she is being, she needs to fall from the hight she is standing at. Someone could catch her- ie Udayveer- or let her fall, then help her back up- also Udayveer.

I think the latter is what will happen. Manyata needs to take off her ignorent and narrow minded glasses before she can change: it's part of the development as annoying as it is.
Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGakshaayaswati2008Prinsesse.Suvi-Priya01

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
It gets irritating but Reeha is right... its the way she is supposed to be
but hopefully it gets over soon...

ChocolateQueen

Goldie

ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Manyeta ko ek slap chahiye thats why she is behaving like thatLOLjab ek slap mil jayegi usse to saab kuch uski track pe chalegiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMG

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
i think the character is poorly sketched... i felt irritated with her... i can understand that changing her mindset wud take time but show ur family some respect...!!!
I can understand her down to earth nature or her roughness, but this is unacceptable...i think CVs are doing this just to increase the no. of episodes, the transformation is going to be a slooowww one! ah atleast we get some ManVeer moments in the process to stop ourselves from dozing off!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12akshaayalove...OMGpisces16ChocolateQueenmonamie111-Priya01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.