India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

ANU MALIK CLEARS THE HR CONTROVERSY!!!

angel1601 Goldie
angel1601
angel1601

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Anu Malik clears the Humko Deewana Kar Gaye controversy!
By IndiaFM News Bureau, March 28, 2006 - 22:36 IST
In a recent interview to the BBC Asian Network, composer Anu Malik is said to have cleared the air stating, "I have no problems with any composer or with T-Series. My songs in Humko Deewana Kar Gaye have become a hit and are at the top of the charts. I don't know who has started these rumors of my contract being terminated with T-Series. There was no contract for it to be terminated. I have been approached by T-Series to do a very big film in fact. I am even looking forward to doing an album for T-Series in the future in which I will sing. Going forward, I've told all my directors that if someone wishes to come to me, they must do so on my terms and conditions, else they're free to go to any other composer in the market. There are so many these days and all of them are doing good work. I don't want anybody to piggyback on my shoulders so I've got into contracts that all songs for my forthcoming films will be composed by me."

It may be recalled that there were recent rumors about Anu being miffed when T-Series released Himesh Reshammiya's promotional version of the title song of Humko Deewana Kar Gaye, which, incidentally, has been getting a huge response on the airwaves of late.

http://indiafm.com/news/2006/03/28/6892/index.html

sorry if this article has been posted earlier

but dont u think anu maliks above interview is completely different from his mumbai mirror interview

changing colours!!!Wink

NBA ALL-STAR Senior Member
NBA ALL-STAR
NBA ALL-STAR

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
HR IS THE BEST NO MATTER WHAT THE JEALOUS ANU MALIK SAYS! HIS SONGS ARE THE BEST! HR ROCKS! SO GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR OWN ALBUM AM Thumbs Up Wink
Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Ya Angel In bollywood and Politics "no Permanent friends no permanent enemies" Dead
soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel1601

In a recent interview to the BBC Asian Network, composer Anu Malik is said to have cleared the air stating, "I have no problems with any composer or with T-Series. My songs in Humko Deewana Kar Gaye have become a hit and are at the top of the charts. I don't know who has started these rumors of my contract being terminated with T-Series. There was no contract for it to be terminated. I have been approached by T-Series to do a very big film in fact. I am even looking forward to doing an album for T-Series in the future in which I will sing.

Going forward, I've told all my directors that if someone wishes to come to me, they must do so on my terms and conditions, else they're free to go to any other composer in the market. There are so many these days and all of them are doing good work. I don't want anybody to piggyback on my shoulders

so I've got into contracts that all songs for my forthcoming films will be composed by me."

It may be recalled that there were recent rumors about Anu being miffed when T-Series released Himesh Reshammiya's promotional version of the title song of Humko Deewana Kar Gaye, which, incidentally, has been getting a huge response on the airwaves of late.

It's like kettle saying to pot – you have a black bottom!!! Wink

angel1601 Goldie
angel1601
angel1601

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soulsoup

Originally posted by angel1601

In a recent interview to the BBC Asian Network, composer Anu Malik is said to have cleared the air stating, "I have no problems with any composer or with T-Series. My songs in Humko Deewana Kar Gaye have become a hit and are at the top of the charts. I don't know who has started these rumors of my contract being terminated with T-Series. There was no contract for it to be terminated. I have been approached by T-Series to do a very big film in fact. I am even looking forward to doing an album for T-Series in the future in which I will sing.

Going forward, I've told all my directors that if someone wishes to come to me, they must do so on my terms and conditions, else they're free to go to any other composer in the market. There are so many these days and all of them are doing good work. I don't want anybody to piggyback on my shoulders

so I've got into contracts that all songs for my forthcoming films will be composed by me."

It's like kettle saying to pot – you have a black bottom!!! Wink

LOL

it would be really interesting to know wht are the so called terms and conditions of anu malikjiWinkLOL

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged
now for himesh dont insult anu malik..
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:09am | IP Logged
ummm
place in music corner too thanks
angel1601 Goldie
angel1601
angel1601

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by guess_gallery

now for himesh dont insult anu malik..

guess ji we r not insulting anybody

anu malik has proved his mettle in the industry already

wht i was trying to say is that his two interviews within a single week r so contradicting..thats itWink

Go to top