India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

1 + 1 = 2=0=INFINITY..!!

LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Armaan(1) + Jassi(1) = ArmaanJassi(2)=0....eternity..infinity...!!!..(when Armaan & Jassi are close together..in cozy warm everwelcome arms of each other...they vaporise..into..a romantic fragnance..in the air..and WE ALL GO NUTS..WITH THE OVERDOSE OF ROMANCE..AND THAT EFFECT IS STRONGER THAN NITROUS OXIDE..which is given..as a Anasthetic..)

Haiiiiiiii..when Jassi was moving sadly yet hecticly..packing her darlings hubby's bussiness papaers..for his trip abroad,..nd her heart throb husband watching her like ..God..why is my wife wasting this precious moment of closeness..in packing things..her rightful place & worjk is only in my arms..Ther ecant be any better place nor any better work..!!..And then she struggling with the zip of the Bag..because she was consious of her ever romantic husband watching her..and he coming to her naughtyly..trying to hold her or rather pin her up at that..place..and she..taking off her hand like as if she has..been hit by a 1440..volts of..current..removing her hand..but..No way..her huby is too smart for ...her..!!What a innovative HUG that was mannnnnn..IT IS CALLED CROSS HAND HUG..!! God what effective it was..Jassi was Breathless...at the same time.was helpless..to move..YO YO YO...I freezed that point of sequence..at least half an hour to savour the delicious..unique hug ever..and then..Armaans ever lasting ever ready..TRADEMARK..turnaround HUG..WHACKOOOOO...Armu & Jas..(I mean Apu & Mona)..have become such an expert in that particular..turaround HUG from behind..PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...!!

The dialougesss..COULDNT HAVE ASKED FOR ANYTHING  BETTER..!!!
Armaan."mein soch raha hoon..kyun na..iss safar ko jaane se pehele..kuch meethi yaadein..lekar jaayen...."..And that is the POINT which I think..is the ULTIMATE..proff of the GREATEST CHEMISTRY IN THE HISTORY..THAT IS SHARED BY APU & MONA..which is beyond words to explain..you should
feel it..experience it..and savour it..!!!Both their faces go red with romance & blush And that EYE CONTACT..GOD..MIND BLOWING is too small a word..!!And after that Jassi possessively..holding his suit collar & playfully scolding him..that she will kill him..Awwwwwww...I am LITERALLY crying..with happiness...I am unable to express...which is in my heart..it is boiling..like the molten fire of a volcano..in my whole body..

.."Ek Suraj..piglatah ek tara piglata ek aandhi aayithi..jab dil se aaaah  nikli thi Dil se reeeeeeeeee..Dil toh aakhir dil hai na..meethi si mushkil hai na.."..

"..Absolutely Everbody..Absoulutely everybody in the WHOLE WORLD KNOWS..Every body feels & every body needs..Absolutely everybody..needs to feel  that silken touch..everybody needs..that warm hug..but..IT IS JUST AMAZING HOW..WHEN ARMAAN HUGS JASSI OR JASSI HUGS ARMAAN..it gives a warmest of warmest feeling for people who watch it..and I dont know what will be going on..with them..who are enacting..if nothing at all..then they are just trying to fool..us..andf we dont mind getting fooled..for the sake of the dignity of society..and the norms..which are to be followed..!!!What say guys..we all are ULTIMATELY BESHARAM..when it comes to Apu & Mona as a pair..but at the same time..we are very very very..GOOD GIRLS OR LADIES..arent we..darlings..!!Big smile

Love-Hema

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
LOL You, I will say again, are so cute! LOL

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidlum

LOL You, I will say again, are so cute! LOL

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Oh..I will acept that from another cute person like you..most  welcomly..!!

Love-Hema
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:07am | IP Logged
u know hema i am Embarrassed .we will be very soon be addressed as the besharam toli of IF. LOL
ZOOR Goldie
ZOOR
ZOOR

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:14am | IP Logged
armaan and jessi part should be longer togther..cuz i like to see them together but last eppisode i was crying why armaan was going.and jessi will going alone without him...i miss armaan .armaan should come soon in this week....hey guys armaan realyy looks cute today in his dress.(they always looks jaanu&jassi) but today is different...ss is not looks good..armaan and jessi couples are very cuty pie
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:40am | IP Logged
LOL
hema i knew when i saw that scene that once again i wud get wonderful reaction from u
after reading what u write i doubt if anyone wont feel that romance..
u r too good with this
i dont know whats with the forum today
its goin so slow its takin me ages to open any post

wonderful scene again hema
indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:31am | IP Logged
aww.hema..u express the moments so well.........!!!!!!! yest's scene was awesome...both looked so complete in each others' company and so very natural (or well-rehearsed)reactions n actions..for them its a treat to act 2gther...for us..it's a TREAT to watch them 2gether....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just hope a comes back FAST frm paris..i want 2 see more scenes of theirs 2gether..!!!!
gr8 wrting hema...keep it up!
Mauritian Goldie
Mauritian
Mauritian

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Faint

i am inspired more by your arithmetic.

thank god they did not have it in my syllabus when i was a student LOL

Go to top