l*Still Reigning King!!*l*Shah Rukh Khan FC*l<3 - Page 92

-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Devil_Of_Heaven

wow awesome 
don2  and SRK rocks...
love you king khan...
Don 2 has already grossed more than Salman Khan's 2011 hitsBodyguard and Ready ' combined.
^^this line gave me  sooo much happiness 

same here I was like crazy when read this line.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

who wouldnt wanna hug him? he's so cute & kind âĪïļ

when his fans wanna hug him & when SRK hugs back, haters call it "narcissistic" (i dunno how to even spell it. haters dont even know what it means) ðŸĪĢ

It is one of my big dreams to meet and hug him.ðŸĪŠ
Now a days just keep thinking of tht.ðŸ˜ģ
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

@Ash, Nadz, Pria, Kruti...

on of u's read that filmfare interview (especially last page) and make me feel better.
i am so sad by it.
u can see Shah is so hurt by what many ppl in india did to Ra.One...(fake negative publicity, stupid jokes, digs at him etc.) ðŸ˜’

i always thought in the recent years that india doesnt appreciate SRK at all. the efforts he puts in to give back to the ppl and they throw it back at his face.
never knew SRK is actually gonna say it & feel it too ðŸ˜”

the way he said it... "my own ppl dont like me" ðŸ˜’

@ Megha, Kruti: i agree with wat u've said...SRK saying 'my own people don't like me'...i know it hurts to hear it...however i'll speak with a neutral mind out here... n this is based on a conversation i had had with my office collegues long back...i could't disagree coz some of their points were valid...
SRK home fan base(India) which was his strength when he joint films has weaken, v cannot deny this...this is NOT because of his films...it is just tat Indian audience feel tat SRK is more interested in building overseas fanbase...its been a long time since any of SRK's films have premiered in India...his rapport with local masses has reduced...and tat is where other actors are talking advantage...coz they are concentrating on the Indian masses mindset...if u c a movie like Dabang, Ready, or even Bodyguard...these movies have a desi touch be it dialog,romance or music n it is within the Indian audience limits...whereas Ra.One and Don, they are more centric on the use of technology...n yes, international standardwise it is fab, however Indian audience will not accept such concepts with open arms so soon...
i believe Indian audience are feeling left out...so i feel SRK should balance out the desi n videsi fanbase...if he is doing a Ra.One, he should also give the audience a CDI,Swades or DDLJ like film where the Indian audience can feel connected to the SRK they know when he joined films...

for me as his fans, he will be the only hero i fell in luv with...ðŸ˜ģ
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Megz,kruti di,pria -very well sad :))

agree with you all :)
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

Awweee SRK the line that touched me was when he said, "His own people does not like him" ðŸ˜­

Though I love him so much, the fact is I dont live in India anymore so whatever comes from my side or my family will always be counted as overseas 

I feel so bad when people constantly write nonsense about him and spread negativity about him every freaking place...I just hate those certain set of people ðŸ˜Ą
its not SRK's fault that people across the globe love him, he does not go to each and every person and ask them to love him so much, he does not put anyone on gunpoint to become his fan...he is just SRK and people love him for the mere fact that he is in Bollywood and entertaining people everywhere from 20 years now... doesn't he deserve that respect after giving so many years of his life? ðŸ˜’
the very fact that he does feel hurt and sad at times when he reads so much negative stuff about him proves that he does not want artificial love or he does not want to prove that he is King Khan...he just wants to be loved and appreciated and for god sake how on earth does this even prove that he is narcissist ðŸĪŠ

ahhh SRK I love you endless, no matter what I will always respect for the person you are ! âĪïļ

makes me feel heaps better. i've always felt fans love SRK GENUINELY & SRK loves fans back GENUINELY too ðŸ˜ģ
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
@Pria i always thought that india would want to improve everything..including cinema ðŸ˜›

as Kruti said, the ones who no longer live in india and live abroad start appreciating him more for making international level films...cos SRK's movies match the standards of holywood movies anyday.

yeah, maybe there should be SRK movie premieres somewhere in india as well as worldwide. i wonder why the organisers dont arrange that? ðŸĪ”
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Shahrukh Khan Unprecedented 15 Blockbuster Films Overseas
(15 out of 23 Blockbusters and 9 out of 11 All Time Blockbusters! This IS EPIC STUFF!)
Thursday 5th January 2012 12.00 IST
Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Don 2 has continued the amazing box office march of Shahrukh Khan in the Overseas market. Don 2 makes it 15 blockbusters in Overseas for Shahrukh Khan. The dominance is such that he has 15 blockbusters out of the 23 blockbusters so far in Overseas meaning other actors combined have a total of eight.

The Shahrukh Khan Blockbusters Overseas
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995) - All Time Blockbuster
Dil To Pagal Hai (1997)
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) - All Time Blockbuster
Mohabbatein (2000)
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001) - All Time Blockbuster
Devdas (2002) - All Time Blockbuster
Kal Ho Na Ho (2003) - All Time Blockbuster
Main Hoon Na (2004)
Veer Zaara (2004) - All Time Blockbuster
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (2006) - All Time Blockbuster
Don (2006)
Om Shanti Om (2007) - All Time Blockbuster
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008)
My Name Is Khan (2010) - All Time Blockbuster
Don 2 (2011)

The Non Shahrukh Khan Blockbusters Overseas
Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (1994)- All Time Blockbuster
Black (2005) (due to business in South Korea)
Salaam Namaste (2005)
Fanaa (2006)
Dhoom 2 (2006)
Jodhaa Akbar (2008)
Singh Is Kinng (2008)
Three Idiots (2009) - All Time Blockbuster

If we take the All Time Blockbusters in Overseas then there are 11 and 9 of them are Shahrukh Khan starrers.

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=3889&nCat
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
see there u go...to further prove how much overseas loves SRK ðŸ˜†ðŸĨģ

its his acting & films...they're the BEST! ðŸ˜ģ
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
hi Zummi ðŸĪ—

yes he is. ðŸ˜ģ
so upset that he has only 1 film this yr though ðŸ˜”😆
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
have u seen Aishh. ??
not aishwaryaa...the other one

she said she has all new sigs & all new layout for the new FC. so where is she? ðŸ˜†