Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JackieLovesKASH

oh im so stupid!!!!  Thats happened to me!! & not i can't stop thinking about him since the first time i saw him...

lagta hai pyaar mein tum andhi hogi ho! πŸ˜†
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JackieLovesKASH

well i haven't seen the full episodes or anything but i knw its like about soldiers & stuff...πŸ€” ive seen a couple of clips of it from the rise & rise of srk video...

OMG Im watching it right now...the show ROCKS!! love it love it love it! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ reminds me of main hoon na alittle...
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SRKno1fan

haha you love it when guys have their hair like that and blue eyes...then G.One must be your dream man! πŸ˜›

G. one???😳
my dream man is ksg & his character armaan malikπŸ˜† he wears in the show too...😳 
He's my dream man!
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
meghu...belated happy birthday...hope you had an wonderful day and hope all your wishes come true πŸ€—
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
Last day of holiday with kids. Rides in desert.shopped lil girl thingies.fed them.trivial pursuit & generally lots of hugs.happy day & nite.
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
@udaychopra so true my man...and then not direct ur victory lap towards them cos they don't matter...non participating wayside losers.
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
Nothing happening except just lounging and repairing laptop...the luxury of nothingness
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
reading dave barry look at the world..lol. my lil girl team riding atvs & shrieking like only girls can, breaking the still of the nite.
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
Have hurt ribs. Holiday soccer career nipped in the bud...bah!! Now to indulge in reading & videogames. Hurts only when I laugh or breathe.
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
After weighing all facts. Drawing upon my scientific insights experience & life I believe man's greatest achievement is the remote control!!
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
A different bringing in the new year..near midnite soccer with my daughter...she is leading 2 to 1. Lemme show her the stuff I am made up of
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
Awesome fun with kids on the beach...atv rides...fights in the sand...temple run game...but think I overdid the fights...aching all over.
1DStoleMyHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heey, have anyone of you watched Don 2?? I want to watch it ;D
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for everything Bushi, Zummi, Ash, Nadz, Pria, Kruti, Marz[though she never visits πŸ˜†] love u guys πŸ€—
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
@Raazia WATCH IT πŸ˜
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZumSrK

iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
Last day of holiday with kids. Rides in desert.shopped lil girl thingies.fed them.trivial pursuit & generally lots of hugs.happy day & nite.
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
@udaychopra so true my man...and then not direct ur victory lap towards them cos they don't matter...non participating wayside losers.
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
Nothing happening except just lounging and repairing laptop...the luxury of nothingness
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
reading dave barry look at the world..lol. my lil girl team riding atvs & shrieking like only girls can, breaking the still of the nite.
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
Have hurt ribs. Holiday soccer career nipped in the bud...bah!! Now to indulge in reading & videogames. Hurts only when I laugh or breathe.
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
After weighing all facts. Drawing upon my scientific insights experience & life I believe man's greatest achievement is the remote control!!
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
A different bringing in the new year..near midnite soccer with my daughter...she is leading 2 to 1. Lemme show her the stuff I am made up of
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
Awesome fun with kids on the beach...atv rides...fights in the sand...temple run game...but think I overdid the fights...aching all over.

he hurt himself? while on holiday??! πŸ˜†
aww my poor sweetheart. hope its not serious 
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

Making of Ra.One ( PART 1 ) HD

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39TtiZS-2rw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Making of Ra.One ( PART 2 ) HD

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBfGElB_A_I&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Making of Ra.One ( PART 3 ) HD

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOY1UP2jBFs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]