Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

All Out of Love !! (Page 14)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanu112

agree with u 101%!") though i did feel bad abt gettingno reaction frm arnav but he was probably soo full of his problems he couldnt think straight!LOL

Thank You, Taanu.. Yes, there exists other dimension's to   Arnav than just being a intense lover and the CV's are exploring and bringing his various  facets  into focus ..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by tanthya

Thanths...Hug

How I missed you and  yours posts.. and I completely agree.. simply because their bg music was not played or because he refused to stare at her with love does not mean he does not love her.. more then affection there was the pain of loosing a loved one deep in his eyes.. it was difficult to miss that not only was he losing a friend but the women that taught him how to feel.. and he could truly do nothing about it.. he was helpless, and in emotional turmoil.. it was a heart wrenching scene...!!

Binnyaaa Hug

Congo-Shongo , bey ... I was thinking n thinking of sending u a  card... par got involved in the forum ..EmbarrassedBig smile ...

Don't tell me, I absly  missed u  [ in fact ..  So much was i thinking about u that I mistakenly began to ask about ur welfare and the  halchal of ur fiance  with another girl ,hinking she was u..such was my delusion ]  and ur incisive analysis and the counter points  that u used to bring out ..

I am uber delighted that u too watch IP..was missing some of the think tanks  and the convo we used to have about shows .. drop in frequently , sweety..Big smile
Thanks...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... How did that poor girls react.. What fiance..ShockedLOLLOL

btw I am fine and so is he... we will officially be engaged in a few weeks.. It's too much work..LOL

So... more importantly how are you.. what have you been up to.. and Yes I am loving this show do you watch anything else though...I understand I loved to chat with you..they always forced me to think and see things from others perspectives... Good TimesTongue

Okay I just made your thread a chat thread..ROFLHeart

Don't even Ask ... Such was my embarrassment , I could have painted  a whole mansion red out of my blushing ROFLEmbarrassed..

So good to hear that .. One always get a tingly feeling when one hears that two individuals are going to unite in a beautiful bond ...Hug

M fine, Love.. fully into  IP .. I do not watch anything other than this one..right now, I am off any serious drama which dishes out only negativity in the name of highlighting social evils ..

Also watching  ' necessary roughness '..when I remember ...otherwise..

what about u?? when does college start again..??

NP..  Chatting ke liye tho hum bahut hi phamous hain !! WinkLOLHeartROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Nithi-

tanthya Big smile Alas ! yet another verse from IPK's Bagavath Geeta Smile

Long time since I commented on your thread !

But, I will definitely have to say, only you can be you competitor, like our hottie LOL

Your mature, insightful, unbiased posts make me watch those scenes again and again Embarrassed

Hitting bull's eye every time is not possible but for you mushkil kaam bhi bohoth aasan hai Clap Please don't mind, if I don't comment every time Embarrassed it just means I cannot pen more beautifully and I am your echo Tongue

ooo, Such  words tend to send Tanthya  on a tailspin ..EmbarrassedLOL
LOL
 That  is right, I did wonder where did Nithi go off to.. but  am happy to see u again ..welcome back, My friendBig smile

Awww Thank You, Sweet Heart !!

I understand and I will not as long I can feel ur presence in my thread Big smile

tail ? are you the snakewa kya ? LOL *just kidding*
thanks for the warm welcome Hug from  tanthya  to Nithya LOL
From now on, you can bet on my presence being absent LOL

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

I guess we have all been deprived for so long of those special moments that the expectations went sky high especially in view of his reactions in the previous 2 episodes before last Friday;s. I do not know if it was bad editing/directing or just plain laziness to get through the scenes as fast as possible but there was definitely an emotional disconnect which kind of jarred and left one feeling a bit confused. I think that is why there were so many reactions to that scene of them facing each other after a long time. Let us wait and see as the plot thickensSmile

I must compliment you on your indepth emotional analysis and writing of the various episodes which adds to  my viewing and reading pleasure all the more, You are gifted!

I think that we have fallen into the trap of thinking  them as only ARHI that when they deviate and show themselves as Arnav Singh Raizada or KKG , we tend  to dislike it ... as a thinking individual, his reaction was apt  might not have fulfilled ARHI'sts  but for Arnav Fans or the shows fans ..it seemed just right ..

Thank you very Much for the appreciation ..such responses just increase my ardor  for writing Smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

tanthya Big smile Alas ! yet another verse from IPK's Bagavath Geeta Smile

Long time since I commented on your thread !

But, I will definitely have to say, only you can be you competitor, like our hottie LOL

Your mature, insightful, unbiased posts make me watch those scenes again and again Embarrassed

Hitting bull's eye every time is not possible but for you mushkil kaam bhi bohoth aasan hai Clap Please don't mind, if I don't comment every time Embarrassed it just means I cannot pen more beautifully and I am your echo Tongue

ooo, Such  words tend to send Tanthya  on a tailspin ..EmbarrassedLOL
LOL
 That  is right, I did wonder where did Nithi go off to.. but  am happy to see u again ..welcome back, My friendBig smile

Awww Thank You, Sweet Heart !!

I understand and I will not as long I can feel ur presence in my thread Big smile

tail ? are you the snakewa kya ? LOL *just kidding*
thanks for the warm welcome Hug from  tanthya  to Nithya LOL
From now on, you can bet on my presence being absent LOL

Haan!!  snakewa hoon jo Arnav ke been main mesmerize ho ke sway karne lagthi hoon WinkLOL

The pleasure is undoubtedly mine Hug .. Tanthya accepts and returns  it back to Nithya ..

How I would love it Big smile ..  I surely would love to see the tangible, physical manifestation in the form of  comments Big smile

LOL

-Nithi-

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Thanths...Hug

How I missed you and  yours posts.. and I completely agree.. simply because their bg music was not played or because he refused to stare at her with love does not mean he does not love her.. more then affection there was the pain of loosing a loved one deep in his eyes.. it was difficult to miss that not only was he losing a friend but the women that taught him how to feel.. and he could truly do nothing about it.. he was helpless, and in emotional turmoil.. it was a heart wrenching scene...!!

Binnyaaa Hug

Congo-Shongo , bey ... I was thinking n thinking of sending u a  card... par got involved in the forum ..EmbarrassedBig smile ...

Don't tell me, I absly  missed u  [ in fact ..  So much was i thinking about u that I mistakenly began to ask about ur welfare and the  halchal of ur fiance  with another girl ,hinking she was u..such was my delusion ]  and ur incisive analysis and the counter points  that u used to bring out ..

I am uber delighted that u too watch IP..was missing some of the think tanks  and the convo we used to have about shows .. drop in frequently , sweety..Big smile
Thanks...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... How did that poor girls react.. What fiance..ShockedLOLLOL

btw I am fine and so is he... we will officially be engaged in a few weeks.. It's too much work..LOL

So... more importantly how are you.. what have you been up to.. and Yes I am loving this show do you watch anything else though...I understand I loved to chat with you..they always forced me to think and see things from others perspectives... Good TimesTongue

Don't even Ask ... Such was my embarrassment , I could have painted  a whole mansion red out of my blushing ROFLEmbarrassed..

So good to hear that .. One always get a tingly feeling when one hears that two individuals are going to unite in a beautiful bond ...Hug

M fine, Love.. fully into  IP .. I do not watch anything other than this one..right now, I am off any serious drama which dishes out only negativity in the name of highlighting social evils ..

NP..  Chatting ke liye tho hum bahut hi phamous hain !! ROFL
Thanks Hug... Yeah it's going to be nice.. I am just ready to go on with it.. everyone already behaves as if we are engaged anyways...LOLEmbarrassed

Awww...Thanths.. An extra one for your embarrassment.. Loads of love..HugHug Hug

That's good to hear.. but T no need to hint with me you can be open/blunt...LOL especially when I completely support you.. I am off those shows as well that emphasize reality and portray their perspective of what that may be... along with the never ending social issues.. actually I am obsessed with this and DEK at the moment Love Udayveer..Blushing have you ever seen it..

I have graduated.. so am now looking for a job and applying for masters in clinical psychology..

Oh and I know i remember your older threads..WinkLOL

Edited by Binny1247 - 19 December 2011 at 7:13am

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Thanths...Hug

Binnyaaa Hug

Thanks Hug... Yeah it's going to be nice.. I am just ready to go on with it.. everyone already behaves as if we are engaged anyways...LOLEmbarrassed

Awww...Thanths.. An extra one for your embarrassment.. Loads of love..HugHug Hug

That's good to hear.. but T no need to hint with me you can be open/blunt...LOL especially when I completely support you.. I am off those shows as well that emphasize reality and portray their perspective of what that may be... along with the never ending social issues.. actually I am obsessed with this and DEK at the moment Love Udayveer..Blushing have you ever seen it..

I have graduated.. so am now looking for a job and applying for masters in clinical psychology..

Guilty !! cos I too think of u as an engaged couple already !!TongueHugHugHug

Pheww, Thats a relief..I did not want to break any   fragile heart ...I am hearing constantly about this DEK ... How is it ?? what is the theme and in which channel does it air ??

That's Great..Love.. I am sure u will land a good job and also accomplish ur goal ...Thumbs Up..My Best wishes  to u !!..

**Grin** My fame never recedes LOL

Binny.. Have to finish evening chores and also time for IP is nearing...

It was  wonderful chatting to u.. hope to see u again soon..Big smile

Now, have to go.. Bye Hun ...TC

LOL

...Binny...

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Thanths...Hug

Binnyaaa Hug

Guilty !! cos I too think of u as an engaged couple already !!Hug

Pheww, Thats a relief..I did not want to break any   fragile heart ...I am hearing constantly about this DEK ... How is it ?? what is the theme and in which channel does it air ??

That's Great..Love.. I am sure u will land a good job and also accomplish ur goal ...Thumbs Up..My Best wishes  to u !!..

**Grin** My fame never recedes LOL

Binny.. Have to finish evening chores and also time for IP is nearing...

It was  wonderful chatting to u.. hope to see u again soon..Big smile

Now, have to go.. Bye Hun ...TC

LOL
Okay Real quick.. it is Dekha Ek Khwaab and it comes on Sony You may like it.. Love the jodi..

TC Thanths always enjoy chatting with you...you most definitely will..Hug

Go to top